30 day shred

Options

Replies

• SexiiFoxx
    Options
    Add me! I'm on day 10day but my first 5days_ I ate unhealthy. Going full force Now!!
  • dpants89
    dpants89 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it 3 times a week for the past 3 weeks....not the traditional way but I just started exercising and am finding it great as a challenging exercise to kick start me into fitness. I already feel a lot stronger/toned (under all the fat lol) and am now incorporating walking every day! Good luck with it, you will see great results for sure!
  • nicolemontagna22
    nicolemontagna22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I did it for the first time today, and didn't quite make it all the way through. My weights are too heavy for some of the exercises, so I need to get some lighter ones tonight.

Which size do you use? I have two different weights. I can do more weight for the curls but less for the other moves!
  • runsoborun
    runsoborun Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just bought the video during my lunch break and I plan to start tomorrow! :)
  • dmperna506
    Options
    I want to do the 30ds!! What is it eactly how do I get it?!
  • happykate2
    Options
    Starting today :)
  • nicolemontagna22
    Options
    30 day shred day 3 completed!

It's a jillian michaels 30 day program. It comes with three levels each lasting 10 days. You can get it at Walmart for 10.00
  • CarrieVPDX
    CarrieVPDX Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! It's worth it, stick with it. I'm on Day 9 of Level 2 and feeling great. I can tell I'm building muscle and slimming down a bit. I do this 5 days a week and run the other 2. I find it really satisfying to talk back to Jillian :) I use 5lb weights, but sometimes drop them for the first set of the harder exercises, and go strong on the second set. I find that my shoulders get more tired than the rest, which is good.

Jillian is right when she says "if you're on day 5/6/7 this should be easy for you" - its not easy but it does feel better and like I'm not gonna die. I started both level 1 and 2 following Anita (easy mode, even though shes got ripped abs) and progressively challenged myself to be like Natalie (badass). I'm not moving on to level 3 until I can stick with Natalie the whole way. So my 30-days is going to be more like 40.

Pretty sure you can youtube the different levels too, if you don't want to buy the DVD.
  • rutheglen
    rutheglen Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Add me too - all of you, if you wish. I started level 2 yesterday. Level 1 was ok - ached for the first couple of days, but pushed through it. I don't ache now, but I am struggling with level 2 - anything resembling push-up type moves, and I'm hopeless! :/
  • SexiiFoxx
    Options
    Yesterday I started Level Two. Normally I go for a Run but it was Raining so I did Level One and Two Back2Back on the 30DayShred. I felt great. Yes level two is somewhat of a challenge and I like to consider myself fairly Fit. I also weighed in this Morning and haven't noticed a major change in my weight. However, I feel tone and today I was able to Squeeze back into an Old pair of pants. How is everyone else doing so far?
  • bluecas
    bluecas Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm starting this on Tuesday! nervous
  • nlbez
    nlbez Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I just started level 1 today with 1.5kg weights i didnt find it to hard just my arms shaking a bit x
  • candiecupcake
    candiecupcake Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today :)
  • Angurla
    Angurla Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Is it a video?
  • nicolemontagna22
    Options
    I did the first five days so far. Today and Thursday are my off days from it since I donate plasma. But still feeling great!
  • KatMR16
    KatMR16 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I haven't posted on this at all!
    I'm on day 16 and still on level two.
    Level two is SO hard. I can't get through all of the exercises without needing to take a 5 second breather. I'm not moving on to level three until I get this down pat! Because I"m sure level three is even harder. Kinds scary!
  • valynn0312
    Options
    How long is each workout in the 30DS?
  • DustyBanana
    DustyBanana Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Add me, I will be training to run and doing the 30DS at the same time with a few rest days as needed :)
  • mskraemerspeech
    mskraemerspeech Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm finally on day 2 of level 3...level 3 is RIDICULOUS.jumping squats? You crazy, Jillian. But I'm trying! I'm going to do level three for a while..and I've been liking adding in level 1 afterwards. Seems like a piece of cake now :) anyone else on level three yet?
  • mskraemerspeech
    mskraemerspeech Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    How long is each workout in the 30DS?

From start to finish- about 27 minutes but I log it as 20 minutes circuit training.