Just found this site, starting tomorrow!

cbbecky
cbbecky Posts: 17
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
I was going to start my weight loss journey on January 1st for my New Year's resolution, but I don't want to wait any longer! So I am going to start tomorrow. Already pre-logged breakfast and lunch for tomorrow so I have no excuses!

I am also planning to get up in the morning and do day 1 of the Couch to 5K running program.

I am a mom of three little boys and have allowed the baby weight from each pregnancy to pile on, and have found myself nearly 40 pounds heavier than I used to be! I am ready and committed to finally doing something about it. Looking forward to getting to know all of you and losing weight together!

Replies

• Good luck to you... I've been doing this for a couple of weeks now. Its fun and easy and working in a healthy (slow and steady) way! I'm sure you will really like the site. My best to you!

Kimberly
  • roboray
    roboray Posts: 73 Member
    welcome and good luck!!
    add me if you would like.
  • Thank you, Ladies! I am excited to be getting started. So far this site seems really easy to use. Hopefully they come up with an app for the Blackberry soon (the site says they are working on it), that will make it even easier.
  • I'm a becky too... here's to beckies minus some of their lbs!
  • jasoe
    jasoe Posts: 15 Member
    You have great motivation! Good luck, you can do it!
  • Fliegenschwein
    Fliegenschwein Posts: 232 Member
    Hi and welcome.

I'm doing c25k myself at the moment and its awesome. Good luck with your goals :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.