I HATE eggs!!

Options
2»

Replies

• maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Options
    Ducks eat mice with a carnivorous ferocity not seen since the velociraptors in "Jurassic Park". We'll clean out the duckhouse, unearth a mouse nest behind the boards, and the ducks line up waiting for baby mice thrown to them or adult mice trying to escape. They will swish big mice in water and juggle them to swallow head first, to make it easier, since they cannot chew. And they'll grab mice right out of each others' bills.

48569325_omg_reaction_gif.gif
  • andielyn
    andielyn Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Ducks eat mice with a carnivorous ferocity not seen since the velociraptors in "Jurassic Park". We'll clean out the duckhouse, unearth a mouse nest behind the boards, and the ducks line up waiting for baby mice thrown to them or adult mice trying to escape. They will swish big mice in water and juggle them to swallow head first, to make it easier, since they cannot chew. And they'll grab mice right out of each others' bills.

I don't know why but this just made my day. :) Can't get the image out of my head...:noway:
  • KaelaLee88
    KaelaLee88 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Cereal! Cheap, low calorie (depending on the selection) and full of beneficial fibre, vitamins and calcium when added to milk :-)

I have Blueberry Wheats with skimmed milk and a black coffee when I'm in a hurry and my entire breakfast comes in at under 100 calories :-)

Good luck with finding new choices (might give the salad a miss though!) x
  • rebalee8
    rebalee8 Posts: 161 Member
    Options

Could I borrow some of your ducks? My cat is not living up to her potential.
  • 17ChargerGirl17
    Options
    I'm a carb counter and I would die without eating eggs!!! LOL
    But all the suggestions look yummy and sound great.
  • jonlfischer
    jonlfischer Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    i like a protein shake with a PnJ sandwich on wheat
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options

Could I borrow some of your ducks? My cat is not living up to her potential.

You're in Virginia, I'm in Michigan, a little far for my Muscovies to fly.......
  • renegadegeek
    renegadegeek Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    LOL. My ducks go for frogs. Anyway, the eggs do taste a bit different. I know my husband prefers them. Worth a shot for those that don't care for chicken eggs.
  • Jemoules
    Jemoules Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    haha! burning a few calories laughing here! :laugh:
  • dt3312
    dt3312 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I have chicken meat for protein for breakfast. For example, chicken meat, 1/2 banana, a piece of toast.
  • SGibz
    SGibz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on what your goals are. A lot of items classified as traditional breakfast have lots of carbs. Thats not necessarily an issue but something to look at to make sure you dont go crazy on your carbs for the day.

To be more specific to your question, I personally like whole grain oats. I'll usually throw in some protein powder and add fruit if you want to taste something sugary (always good with apples!)
  • notsorrymrsjackson
    Options
    I think it depends on what your goals are. A lot of items classified as traditional breakfast have lots of carbs. Thats not necessarily an issue but something to look at to make sure you dont go crazy on your carbs for the day.

To be more specific to your question, I personally like whole grain oats. I'll usually throw in some protein powder and add fruit if you want to taste something sugary (always good with apples!)

perf! thank you!!