need friends for more motivation

Options
Hi everyone!

I would really like to have more than 2 friends that are active on mfp. Usually I can only stick to a diet/ healty lifestyle change for like a week. But this time I really need to change my ways. I haven't eaten in front of the tv during the day. I always used to feel a constant craving for food while I was watching television. But it was more like a mental craving for food. I could feel very full, but still feel hungry in my head. I try to find other things to do and eat healthier snacks, but I still do allow myself to eat some junk every once in a while. I only watch tv in the evening with my boyfriend and during the day I sometimes watch motivational youtube clips. It's been almost 2 weeks and I have lost around 2 pounds. So who wants to be my friend??

Replies

• swimmingrocks889
    Options
    Sure :) I'll help you out
  • live68
    live68 Posts: 9
    Options
    I can help....I think. What's your biggest setback?
  • AmandaKnox
    AmandaKnox Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :happy:
  • evangelene12
    evangelene12 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well :)
  • NikiaSue
    NikiaSue Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I shall add you now :wink:
  • Eric_DeCastro
    Eric_DeCastro Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I have been told in my little group that I'm a great motivator. =)
  • PetraCage
    PetraCage Posts: 5 Member
    Options
  • PetraCage
    PetraCage Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I can help....I think. What's your biggest setback?

Whenever I'm feeling anxious or bored I turn on the tv. But that wouldn't be enough, I would have to have food. And then I'm not realising what I'm eating. So that's why I try to log everything everyday. I also don't watch tv anymore during the day....For now it's working :)
  • CLessBeth
    CLessBeth Posts: 46
    Options
    It is always easier when you have supportive friends logging in and encouraging you daily!!
    You feel free to add me if you want!! You can all add me if you want a supportive friend!!