need friends for more motivation

Hi everyone!

I would really like to have more than 2 friends that are active on mfp. Usually I can only stick to a diet/ healty lifestyle change for like a week. But this time I really need to change my ways. I haven't eaten in front of the tv during the day. I always used to feel a constant craving for food while I was watching television. But it was more like a mental craving for food. I could feel very full, but still feel hungry in my head. I try to find other things to do and eat healthier snacks, but I still do allow myself to eat some junk every once in a while. I only watch tv in the evening with my boyfriend and during the day I sometimes watch motivational youtube clips. It's been almost 2 weeks and I have lost around 2 pounds. So who wants to be my friend??

Replies

• Sure :) I'll help you out
  • live68
    live68 Posts: 9
    I can help....I think. What's your biggest setback?
  • AmandaKnox
    AmandaKnox Posts: 18 Member
    Feel free to add me! :happy:
  • evangelene12
    evangelene12 Posts: 196 Member
    You can add me as well :)
  • NikiaSue
    NikiaSue Posts: 259 Member
    I shall add you now :wink:
  • Eric_DeCastro
    Eric_DeCastro Posts: 767 Member
    I have been told in my little group that I'm a great motivator. =)
  • PetraCage
    PetraCage Posts: 5 Member
  • PetraCage
    PetraCage Posts: 5 Member
    I can help....I think. What's your biggest setback?

Whenever I'm feeling anxious or bored I turn on the tv. But that wouldn't be enough, I would have to have food. And then I'm not realising what I'm eating. So that's why I try to log everything everyday. I also don't watch tv anymore during the day....For now it's working :)
  • CLessBeth
    CLessBeth Posts: 46
    It is always easier when you have supportive friends logging in and encouraging you daily!!
    You feel free to add me if you want!! You can all add me if you want a supportive friend!!