What 'sin' food do you have a hard time resisting?

Options

Replies

• Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Chocolate anything...

French Fries with Gravy, Vinegar and Ketchup

Mexican food (but, as long as I make it at home, I can control it and make it healthy - Chickpea tacos, anyone?! YUM!)

Italian food (Carb lover)

Pizza

I have got to try chick pea tacos! I already make Farinata , chick pea crepes and Muthia ( chickpea dumplings) and chick pea brownies
    778802 Posts: 1
    Options
    :laugh: It's not really a food but a drink. My morning coffee.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Mine is Godava Dark Chocolate Cheese Cake with Chocolate Chunks in it. I cant resist it!!!

What religion are you? Dark chocolate is awesome, both delicious and healthy. I have always said that I won't join any religion that has food restrictions.
  • pesto3000
    pesto3000 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Chips! any and all kinds of chips! ughhh. But I haven't had any this year. So, so far so good. Its just frustrating because everyone eats chips and chips are everrryyyywhere. I wont even have a "few" or "baked" or a "healthier" form of chips simply because I feel like it will trigger me into wanting a whole bag. There seriously my weakness. LOL
  • StoneColdLiger
    StoneColdLiger Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    A local Mom and Pops ice cream place, (Literally, it's called Mom & Pop's Cone Corner) Has my favorite burger, it's pretty hard to resist getting a double. Then there's Reese's
  • MrsSki38
    MrsSki38 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    cinnamon licorice, cinnamon gummy bears, chips, baked goods and chocolate. But it must be good chocolate. I'm a slight chocolate snob. and caramel. Gawd, I love that golden, buttery, sticky stuff.
  • vms4evr
    vms4evr Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Creme Brulee.
  • franaiello
    Options
    chianti and a cheese platter
  • YorriaRaine
    YorriaRaine Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Coca-Cola.

Actual food I have no problem just measuring it out and dedicating calories to, but coca-cola...I could drink a galon of it. I only buy it every so often and I'll only buy a 20oz and dedicate calories to it now. If there are cans in the house, it takes all of my will power to say no.
  • beachylove
    beachylove Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Cheese, French Fries and Beer..........all are my vices and keeping them in my life is a must.
  • Jemoules
    Jemoules Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    FOOD :sad:
  • DaltonMom01
    Options
    Casey's General Store Pepperoni Pizza! I can eat 4 slices of a large pizza in one sitting. And that's restraining myself. Ha! Now we have it once every 2 weeks & I keep at TWO slices. I keep telling myself it's for the end goal!
  • DaltonMom01
    Options
    I saw a poster the other day that said "D.I.E.T" as in Did I Eat That? Groan.
  • BlueButterfly94
    BlueButterfly94 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I can't resist dark chocolate and mint chocolate. >.<
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    Mine varies depending on what kick I happen to be on. Sometimes it's frozen yogurt... sometimes pretzels or tortillas... this week it's Justin's dark chocolate peanut butter cups. I've eaten seven of those suckers today and I'm gonna have to burn off some calories to make room for even a modest dinner. :ohwell:
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    The only sin food I've even encountered (due to its name) were seven sin bars. Delicious. I would have difficulty resisting those suckers if I was forced to resist them for some reason.
  • Ulfgard
    Ulfgard Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I don't resist any food. I eat what ever I want in moderation so I don't have to resist anything.

Also, if I want to eat more than my goal, I go work out.
  • WannabeStressFree
    WannabeStressFree Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Cold cereal!!! and ice cream!!
  • Ackinney91
    Ackinney91 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    -Cheesecake
    -Mozzarella sticks
    -Pizza
    -Bacon
    -Macaroni & Cheese