Try to stay positive after weight loss

Options
Hello i have start my weight loss journey last year and i have done a good job, my weight was 76kg and now i'm 54kg, i was surprise that i have work so hard to get to this weight, all my life i have been fat,and got people treat me diffrently, guy would pick on me, i have been call fat..

And now when i got the weight that i want, but i feel that i'm still fat and i really feel u comfortable with guy keep flirt with me, my friend that usually he would ignore me but now he treat me nicely, i have to admitt that i love the attention guys been giving me the compliment....

But as day goes by i really feel depress coz everytime i go out i usually order just vege, and i keep thinking about food, when it suppose to be my rest day no workout, i would feel guilty.. Then i would end up just working out more and more...

Few month back i have diagnose for anorexia, i wasnt happy, i stop myself from eating, then i get back up, i gave my ups and down in my life.. I was wondering did anyone have loose so many weight have experiance something like this...

By the way to add up to my problem i cant cry its been a month now, i sob a little but i cant fully commit to cry...

Replies

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ :heart: :drinker: :heart: HUGS :heart: :drinker: :heart: }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

You are such an outstanding person, what you've accomplished is nothing less than tremendous and I'm so proud of you and thank you so much for taking the time and care to post here--you've accomplished so much and come so far and again you're a champion, period.

:flowerforyou: Here's some thoughts to meditate upon beloved: :flowerforyou:

“Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” - Jack Canfield

There are two types of Pain in this world: Pain that hurts you, and Pain that changes you! - Unknown

Push through the pain, and conquer the obstacles. Regardless of what you think today, it wont matter 5 years from now. SO DON’T BE AFRAID! - Unknown

”Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something.” - H. Jackson Brown Jr.

The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow. - Unknown

“I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” - Thomas A. Edison

There’s a thin line between losing & winning. Losing breeds winners. The main recipe to success is through failures & hardships! - Unknown

“Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” - Winston Churchill

“No human ever became interesting by not failing. The more you fail and recover and improve, the better you are as a person. Ever meet someone who’s always had everything work out for them with zero struggle? They usually have the depth of a puddle. Or they don’t exist.” - Chris Hardwick

Lastly... :happy: “Can it be a mistake that ‘STRESSED’ is ‘DESSERTS’ spelled backwards?” ~Unknown :wink:

Also...read this:

Fear of success?
    by Ayesha Sayed Dubai United Arab Emirates

I recently read a quote that says: 'Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure'
    I've been experimenting with ideas, fear,risks and allowing myself to work out my ideas and I've had amazing success so far, but there's this nagging fear of these astonishing results. It's as if I'm afraid of succeeding! Has anyone ever felt this? Why are we so afraid of things working out FOR us? And how can we remedy this? Here's the rest of this article:
    http://www.ted.com/conversations/9371/fear_of_success.html
  • norain88yuki
    Options
    Thank you for the supportive word, make me smile ;) i would to read it. Thank you again
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Thank you for the supportive word, make me smile ;) i would to read it. Thank you again

{{{{{ HUGS AGAIN }}}}}} You're very welcomed! Here's some more quotes (weight loss related) that I'm hoping will make you smile some more and maybe get a nice big laugh too--smiling and laughing can be so good for us...so here's some funnies for you:
    :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :happy: :happy:

“If it weren’t for the fact that the TV set and the refrigerator are so far apart, some of us wouldn’t get any exercise at all.” ~Joey Adams

“Too many people confine their exercise to jumping to conclusions, running up bills, stretching the truth, bending over backwards, lying down on the job, sidestepping responsibility and pushing their luck.” ~Anonymous

“People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.” ~Zig Ziglar

“I’ve been on a diet for two weeks and all I’ve lost is fourteen days.” ~Totie Fields

“The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places.” ~Unknown

“I have to exercise in the morning before my brain figures out what I’m doing.” ~Marsha Doble

“When I buy cookies I eat just four and throw the rest away. But first I spray them with Raid so I won’t dig them out of the garbage later. Be careful, though, because that Raid really doesn’t taste that bad.” ~Janette Barber

“Aerobics: a series of strenuous exercises which help convert fats, sugars, and starches into aches, pains, and cramps.” ~Unknown

“I’m in shape. Round is a shape… isn’t it?” ~Unknown

“I have a great diet. You’re allowed to eat anything you want, but you must eat it with naked fat people.” ~Ed Bluestone

“Worry is as useless as a handle on a snowball.” ~Mitzi Chandler
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    bump
  • norain88yuki
    Options
    Hahahaaha, i laugh so hard, thank you thank you, you made my day...
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Hahahaaha, i laugh so hard, thank you thank you, you made my day...

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ :heart: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: YAY :heart: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :heart: }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

You're so very welcome dearheart!
  • norain88yuki
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :happy: :happy: :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!