Here to get serious about fitness

Options
Hi there! I'm 48, obese, and ready to knuckle down. I've already started before signing up here and lost 45 lbs. Looking forward to losing the rest I need to do! I think myfitnesspal will be a big help reaching that goal.

Replies

• Seanb_us
    Seanb_us Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Track everything! If you fall down, get back up right away.
  • cyberlucy
    cyberlucy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks I've been doing that. It's very helpful
  • lalapurpledog
    lalapurpledog Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi there! 45 lbs is a lot to lose. Congratulations! I would be happy to be your Fitness Pal. Feel free to add me. ;-) We GOT this!!!
  • miketau2
    miketau2 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congratulations CyberLucy! Welcome to Fitness Pal. I would love to be part of your support group. Please feel free to add me. Go Us! ;-)
  • blesseddiva77
    blesseddiva77 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi I am on my weight loss journey and I started out losing weight but now it seems like I am stuck and not losing anymore I workout at the gym 5 days a week and I eat health fruits veggies and my meats are grilled if anyone has any suggestions please let me know thank you.
  • marcilandersjallow
    Options
    start looking at your carbohydrate intake. lower it if you can. also mix up your exercise the body gets used to a routine. Lastly increase water, good luck
    marci
  • blesseddiva77
    blesseddiva77 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    ok thank you
  • cyberlucy
    Options
    Hi there! 45 lbs is a lot to lose. Congratulations! I would be happy to be your Fitness Pal. Feel free to add me. ;-) We GOT this!!!

Thank you! I will.
  • cyberlucy
    Options
    Congratulations CyberLucy! Welcome to Fitness Pal. I would love to be part of your support group. Please feel free to add me. Go Us! ;-)

Thank you! I will add you as well.