285+ pounds lost in under 2 years

Options

Replies

• jennz81
    jennz81 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You are a major inspiration. :) Keep up all the hard work. :)
  • Zikhona123
    Zikhona123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Awesome work, congratulations.
  • Schmiznurf
    Options
    What an amazing transformation, you look so good. Great job!
  • mollybuck
    mollybuck Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!
  • mrdmevans
    mrdmevans Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)
  • muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!

Great job sir!
  • Motivatedin20131969
    Motivatedin20131969 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Give yourself a huge pat on the back! You should be very proud of yourself. You are a true example of what hard work, dedication and believing in yourself is what it all about. Thank you for sharing. You are a true inspiration.
  • Praying_Mantis
    Praying_Mantis Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Outstanding accomplishment!
  • mrdmevans
    Options
    Thank you
  • joyangbax
    joyangbax Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Amazing, great job
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Awesome work. What kind of exercise did you do? What a total transformation.
  • FatGuyNL
    FatGuyNL Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss! People struggle to lose 10, 20, 50, 100lbs, but the strength and will it takes to lose 285lbs must be incredible. It's true you look like a different person.

Did you have loose skin issues?
  • justbob54
    Options
    Awesome, thanks for sharing !!
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    fantastic job!
  • mrdmevans
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss! People struggle to lose 10, 20, 50, 100lbs, but the strength and will it takes to lose 285lbs must be incredible. It's true you look like a different person.

Did you have loose skin issues?

Thanks. Ya, I don't think there is anyway around it. If you lose this much weight there will be some areas of skin. I am hoping to have some corrective surgeries in the future.
  • mrdmevans
    Options
    WOW!!! Awesome work. What kind of exercise did you do? What a total transformation.

Thanks, I typically hit the gym 3-4 times a week for 1 1/2 hours. I spend 1/2 the time doing cardio I prefer jogging on the treadmill. Then the other 1/2 is strength training (free weights.)
  • Losinitslowly
    Options
    You look great! I wish I could get the motivation to really get going. It's just so darn hard sometimes.
  • frankysgurl
    frankysgurl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an inspiration!
  • carolann_22
    carolann_22 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look fantastic and I am sure you must feel really great. You have lost 50 pounds more than what I STILL need to lose and I wonder if I will ever get there. Seeing you got there gives me hope I might make it too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!