New to MFP..looking to lose 65 pounds

Hey..I'm Annie. I'm 21, 5'6 and around 205 pounds. A lot of people say I don't look like I weigh that much, but, it still is what it is, unhealthy! I'm a size 12 right now. I am a total yo-yo dieter..have been for a while now. Just last year I lost 30 pounds and then gained it all back plus more..which is why I am where I am now. I really need some help and motivation to get myself on track. I recently injured my back working with a personal trainer (go figure) but luckily I'm feeling better now and ready to take the next step. I am aiming to lose 65 pounds all together. I'm a full-time nursing student and I work full-time..so time is of the essence for me. Summer is almost here and I'm dreading putting a bathing suit on this year which breaks my heart because the beach is my favorite place.

Replies

• tarynh86
    tarynh86 Posts: 9
    I'm in a similar boat 5'7 195lbs but "carry it well". Looking to lose 35-45
  • Hey, I had this problem and tried so many things. Different things work for different people and I was lucky enough to find one that worked for me. I lost 18 pounds in one month without much exercise and it's been a life changer. I'm a little embarrased to post my before and after photos here but if anyone actually cares to hear what I've been doing then I'd be happy to help in any way. Just shoot me an email at adri124911@gmail.com and I'll show you my before and after photos, and tell you about how things are going for me with the stuff I've tried. I wish someone would have helped me out when I was struggling to find a solution so if I can help you then it would make my day.
  • I'm in the same boat, feel free to add!