Having my cheat meal tonight!

Options
So I'm trying not to eat a lot today since I'm having a big dinner, cheese pizza with stuff crust cheese, Mmm :)
Since I know I'm probably going to go over my calories, do you recommend me going for a 30 min run now or after I eat?

Replies

• knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Whenever it fits into your day. The calorie burn won't be any different.
  • Scottmufcrvp1
    Scottmufcrvp1 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Whenever it fits into your day. The calorie burn won't be any different.
    Ok thanks
  • HikeCyclist
    HikeCyclist Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Personally, if it were me, I'd feel too sluggish to work out after a heavy dinner like that. So I'd work out beforehand. I'd feel good knowing I got it out if the way and can then enjoy my dinner.

Enjoy!
  • YalithKBK
    YalithKBK Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    If you have time, do a run now and maybe a 15 minute walk at a moderate pace after dinner? I find a casual walk after a big meal help stave off the post-gluttony coma. Just walk slow so you don't get a cramp!
  • lavender101
    lavender101 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Do it now. If you wait til later, you'll most likely change your mind. If you have the time now, get it over with and be proud later.
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I have friendly get together later today and Easter tomorrow. SO going to eat too much. I'm slightly underweight (still figuring out maintenance) so I'll make it up!
  • Sbrn_
    Sbrn_ Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I'm having my entire cheat week on Sunday. :drinker:
  • dt3312
    dt3312 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit ignorant...what does "cheat meal" mean?
    Does cheat meal mean to go hog wild and eat anything you want and as much of it as you want...to totally stuff yourself?