GIRL BODYBUILDING !!!!!:::::ENTER PLEASE:::::

Options
12346»

Replies

• HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Thanks a lot for your reply :happy: When you said : "If you want to lose size in your butt, I'm assuming you want to lose a bit of fat? I would advise a small deficit. "......Now i'm trying to express myself....if i do weight lifting my butt and my legs will be tighter ?=) and in the same will they be toned ?
    I'm trying to tone my lower body and in the same time i would like to make my butt and legs tighter

Yes it'll be tighter/more toned if you do weight lifting because you'll have more muscle there.

Even if you don't gain any because you're in a deficit and losing fat/weight, you'll be maintaining more muscle than if you weren't lifting while losing fat. A combination of both losing fat while maintaining or gaining muscle is what makes a person look more toned.
  • INSANITYsh
    INSANITYsh Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Thanks a lot for your reply :happy: When you said : "If you want to lose size in your butt, I'm assuming you want to lose a bit of fat? I would advise a small deficit. "......Now i'm trying to express myself....if i do weight lifting my butt and my legs will be tighter ?=) and in the same will they be toned ?
    I'm trying to tone my lower body and in the same time i would like to make my butt and legs tighter

Yes it'll be tighter/more toned if you do weight lifting because you'll have more muscle there.

Even if you don't gain any because you're in a deficit and losing fat/weight, you'll be maintaining more muscle than if you weren't lifting while losing fat. A combination of both losing fat while maintaining or gaining muscle is what makes a person look more toned.

So for what i'm looking for..Should i do what you said me ??=) Eat in defict and do weight lifting ?=)
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options

So for what i'm looking for..Should i do what you said me ??=) Eat in defict and do weight lifting ?=)

Well if you want to lose fat then yes. You are quite light already, so I wouldn't really advise losing any weight. However, you said that you want to make your butt smaller, and a deficit should do that.

Honestly, at your weight I'd stay at maintenance and lift weights, your weight won't change but over time your body will, you'll look more toned and probably get the results you want. However, if there's fat you want to lose, go in a (small) deficit.

Myself and everyone else here can't physically see you so we can't make a proper judgement, only go by what you say. Many people think that certain parts of their body are too big, and they're tiny, it's based on how you view yourself. At your weight/height I can't see there being much to lose but that's your opinion.

In short:

If you want to lose fat/weight, eat in a small deficit (you'll get smaller)
    If you don't want to lose any fat, eat at maintenance (your body may change slowly over time, with weights)

Regardless of what you choose, lifting weights will help the end result (more toned)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    OP's user name is quite appropriate... :laugh:
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    OP- you need to do some research- you've been given a great deal of tools- stop asking questions and start doing research.

I figured out (and asked) several pages ago that English isn't your first language.

That doesn't relieve you of your burden of self education. YOU need to do some research- you have the tools- go reserach instead of continuing to ask easily searchable questions.
  • INSANITYsh
    INSANITYsh Posts: 122 Member
    Options

Well if you want to lose fat then yes. You are quite light already, so I wouldn't really advise losing any weight. However, you said that you want to make your butt smaller, and a deficit should do that.

Honestly, at your weight I'd stay at maintenance and lift weights, your weight won't change but over time your body will, you'll look more toned and probably get the results you want. However, if there's fat you want to lose, go in a (small) deficit.

Myself and everyone else here can't physically see you so we can't make a proper judgement, only go by what you say. Many people think that certain parts of their body are too big, and they're tiny, it's based on how you view yourself. At your weight/height I can't see there being much to lose but that's your opinion.

In short:

If you want to lose fat/weight, eat in a small deficit (you'll get smaller)
    If you don't want to lose any fat, eat at maintenance (your body may change slowly over time, with weights)

Regardless of what you choose, lifting weights will help the end result (more toned)
    You are right :) here what i ve found on internet from nerdfitness.com

when you pick up heavy things, your muscles get STRONGER (but not necessarily bigger). If you pump yourself full of testosterone and eat way more calories than you are burning every day, you will get bigger.
    If you pick up heavy things, and eat a caloric deficit (and eat the right kinds of food – actual healthy foods), your muscles will get stronger and denser; you will burn the fat on top of your muscle, and you will get that “toned” look that you’re after.