Internet or App?

Options
Which do you like better, using MFP by just logging on through the internet/wifi the normal way or by accessing it through an app via an ipod/iphone?

One thing I did notice is that if I use the app I can't go to my profile page, I can only go to my home page. I don't really like that, but if I just log on by using going to the mfp home page everything looks normal.

Replies

• butterflyfaerie
    butterflyfaerie Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Depending on where I am depends on what I like the best. In general, I record on the go, so the app is the best thing for me, whereas if I'm trying to work out what meal to have in the evening, I'm much more comfortable sitting down at the computer and working it out that way.
  • randyv99
    randyv99 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit of a multitasker so the internet is vastly superior since I was using the app on the Iphone 3g. Now the internet is my only choice since I switched to WP7.
  • LowCarbAmanda
    Options
    I love having the App so I can add food throughout the day, wherever I am. On the other hand, the web site is necessary if you want to read or contribute to message boards, so I use both daily. :)
  • Amylynn
    Amylynn Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm actually using my iPod touch right now on the message board. What I meant is that you can either officially download the real app or using your phones Internet access you can go right to the mfp page. When using the app you can't talk on
    The message board but when just going to the mfp webpage via the Internet or wifi it looks exactly like the real Internet as long as you have an android, windows phone, or IPhone
  • Amylynn
    Amylynn Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    So Randy you can still use your new phone for mfp by just logging on as you would on a desktop computer, then u just gotta save the link as a bookmarK or I think u can pin it right to your phones home screen (my bf just got the htc surround windows phone today ).
  • mmannequinn
    mmannequinn Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    i use both ;) but since i'm in front of a computer all day at work i just sign on and inbetween i'll use the app lol

the new update on the app is awesome! i love it!
  • upnorthtim
    upnorthtim Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I use the app on my iTouch most of the time for logging. I use the website for the things its easier to do like messaging etc.
  • francescorkill
    Options
    The app is my fav, but use the site for messages.
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I use both. I have a Droid instead of an iPhone but I use the app when I am on the go to log foods. I use the internet during the day (like now while I am working, cough/cough) or I'll use wifi if I am out an need a good MFP fix.
  • buggials
    Options
    I use both app on my droid mainly for logging foods and the site when I'm uh working lol. I've logged on the site from my phone too but I tend to just use the app.