New and wanted to say hello

Options
Hello, I am new here, and I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Dawn, I'm 25 and have been struggling with my weight for years. I am determined to get this weight off of me for good this time. I am 5 foot 3 and currently weigh 203 lbs (as of my last weigh in a few days ago). My personal goal weight is 125 lbs. My highest weight was 250 lbs, my weight has fluctuated a great deal because of medications for depression that I have been on and off of over the years. I am finally almost back down to under 200 pounds now and really ready to buckle down and lose this weight and I can use all the support I can get.

Replies

• jparson714
    jparson714 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Feel free to add me as a friend... we can use all the support we can get!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    welcome you'll love it here feel free to add me. there is plenty of great support here
  • Godsflower1789
    Options
    welcome! :-)
    you'll like it here. i have the same goals....went from 233 to 192, and highest was 250. you can SO do this!
  • ksv123
    ksv123 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP - there is lots of support here. Good luck! Feel free to add me as a friend if you need a cheerleader!
  • DawniesLife
    Options
    Thank you for the warm welcomes everyone! I am glad I found this website. I actually only found it because I was looking for an app on my phone for a calorie counter, but I am glad that I did!
  • fayefaye71
    Options
    Hello & good luck on whatever you are trying to get to
  • darlene98
    darlene98 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:smile:
  • fluffy21
    Options
    Welcome! This website is so supportive, I think you will love it!!