NEW AND DEALING WITH PCOS.

Greetings,
I'm Z and I am a young female dealing with PCOS. As many other women are also suffering from this hormonal imbalance I would love support from others while learning how you coped with all of PCOS embarrassing and annoying side affects and stubborn fat. I am not the most active person, but I have changed my eating habits and go walking; weight won't budge and even worse my fat stores in the most unwanted places :( I have infertility issues and abnormal MC. However, I have been taking metformin since March 17, 2014. I don't feel any different or see any changes yet(besides GI)- I'm told to be patient. Add me as I am new and I know we could all use the support we give each other :)

Replies

• Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    i just got told i was a well it makes sense i have a lot to loose so ill add you ad we can support each other :)
  • I was recently diagnosed also. Tomorrow is one week of taking meds. Not loving the side effects but need to get this under control.
  • I've have PCOS and it suck, my doctor told me to eat less cals then when on diet, so I'm trying tos tick to around 1400cals a day. Add me if you like :)