Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Calling all armchair ortho doctors

mclgo
mclgo Posts: 147 Member
I'm having the weirdest problem. I walk for exercise - about 40-60 minutes each session. Lately about 10 minutes in, my right arm starts to feel stiff, like there are weights attached, and it's hard to pull it into a bicep-curl position. The arm feels weak like this throughout the walk, and for about 20 minutes after I get home. Then it's fine.
It's not cardiac - there are no other symptoms. I feel fine otherwise.
What in the world? . . . . .

Replies

• Time to see a doctor and/or a physio.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    see a real dr not an MFP one ..seriously….
  • Kestrelwings
    Kestrelwings Posts: 238 Member
    As said above - you need to go to a doctor.

( I am a Dr, but you need to be properly seen and examined, it is IMPOSSIBLE to safely assess and treat someone over the internet).
  • Eric_DeCastro
    Eric_DeCastro Posts: 767 Member
    try walking with arm compression sleeves. they keep you warm when it's cold, keep you cool when it's warm and blocks UV rays to keep you from getting a farmers tan and skin cancer. the compression stimulates blood flow in your arms from keeping it bent for so long. I ran with them yesterday and loved them that I bought 5 more on amazon.