Ladies, you are all beautiful.

Options
I know that we are all on here to better ourselves and be healthier. However, I thought the quote below (not mine) could be helpful and uplifting. Ladies, the pressure put on you from the world to be perfect is ridiculous. Yet, you keep on pushing. I am not sure if I would have the strength. Keep up the good work.

"Hey you. Yes you. Stop being unhappy with yourself. You are perfect. Stop wishing you looked like someone else, or wishing people liked you as much as they like someone else. Stop trying to get attention from those who hurt you. Stop hating your body, your face, your personality, your quirks. Love them. Without those things you wouldn't be you. And, why would you want to be anyone else? Be confident with who you are. Smile. It'll draw people in. If anyone hates on you because you are happy with yourself, then you stick your middle finger in the air, and say screw it! Your happiness will not, be depended on anyone anymore. Life is too short to be perfect. Love your imperfections, they make you, you. And, your flaws is what make you beautiful. So, be you. Because, you, are pretty amazing."

Replies

• kristincreate
    Options
    This brightened my day! Thank you!
  • a6ftdiva
    a6ftdiva Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    love it...
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • heatherluuu
    heatherluuu Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    :heart: :love: :flowerforyou:
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    How sweet!
  • SandraJN
    SandraJN Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    Thank you.:flowerforyou:
  • maanders
    maanders Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • morn1ngstarr
    morn1ngstarr Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Ty for posting.. So sweet!
  • running_tall
    running_tall Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    very sweet!
  • vaishnavijayasankar
    vaishnavijayasankar Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    supa kool :)
  • HedgeHugs
    HedgeHugs Posts: 80
    Options
    Thank you for posting! :love: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart: :smooched:
  • AIZZO4
    AIZZO4 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful day :)
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    TY! :flowerforyou:
  • kids183
    kids183 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Great motivational quote!

Thank you!! :smile:
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Love it, thank you for posting!

:heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • jlynnm70
    jlynnm70 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    That's a great one - thank you. :heart:
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I know that we are all on here to better ourselves and be healthier. However, I thought the quote below (not mine) could be helpful and uplifting. Ladies, the pressure put on you from the world to be perfect is ridiculous. Yet, you keep on pushing. I am not sure if I would have the strength. Keep up the good work.

"Hey you. Yes you. Stop being unhappy with yourself. You are perfect. Stop wishing you looked like someone else, or wishing people liked you as much as they like someone else. Stop trying to get attention from those who hurt you. Stop hating your body, your face, your personality, your quirks. Love them. Without those things you wouldn't be you. And, why would you want to be anyone else? Be confident with who you are. Smile. It'll draw people in. If anyone hates on you because you are happy with yourself, then you stick your middle finger in the air, and say screw it! Your happiness will not, be depended on anyone anymore. Life is too short to be perfect. Love your imperfections, they make you, you. And, your flaws is what make you beautiful. So, be you. Because, you, are pretty amazing."

And this guy right here^^ Is what we call a smooth mother father for real! Thanks for posting!
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    Sweet!