100 lbs to lose..who's with me?

Options

Replies

• winbig1982
    winbig1982 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hiya :) ive lost 29 so far but still want to lose about 50 more and im Struggling to get the scales below 200 :/ feel free to add me anyone xxx
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me but please read my profile first
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I have about 100-106 to loose, you can add me
  • AidaF430
    AidaF430 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I'm about 80 lbs from my goal but started at over 100+. I log everyday, I'll give you feed back if you ask and I welcome any suggestions or comments. I do meal prep on the weekends which has worked wonders for me because I am ready for the week to begin. I have three sons but they are older 20, 20 and 17. I also work full time and have a very supportive husband. You all can add me and I will be glad to help in anyway I can. WE CAN DO THIS!!!! :)
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    I'm w/ya!!
  • havanna
    havanna Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Yet again i am starting on my very long journey :( I have loads to lose and could really do with help along the way ?
    Im 42 ,I have 2 children and have 100 + to lose ??feel free to add me if you would like to
    Look forward to getting to know some of you :)

fi xx
  • INKEDandINSPIRED
    INKEDandINSPIRED Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in! We have very similar goals- as do many peeps here so I added all I could. Please feel free to add me if I missed anyone! I am 33, one kiddo, desk job but I take karate and tang soo do for activity. I've been active here for two weeks...the first week was definitely a learning experience when I saw how many calories are in some things that you think would be healthy. But I'm reading the food diaries of the many inspiring people on here and getting ideas of how to eat well. If you bite- you write! My doctor said that- and it's the only way I think this will work. Accounting for every. single. bite. (and sip!)
  • nimmu87
    nimmu87 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 5'9" @254 lbs. Have 85-90 lbs to lose (I guess !!)

I would love to be your friend in your journey. I have no kids, so can't relate to that. But I'm from India, am a Mechanical Engineer with a full-time job.

I use DailyBurn and my gym for 1 hr cardio everyday. My depression makes it harder to stick to this regime though.

I think you will be a motivation to me as well. Good luck and please add me as your friend!

Nirupama
  • Kelly2300
    Kelly2300 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me but please read my profile first

I tried....but your profile is only open to your friends....
  • peapodsquadmom
    Options
    Another similiar situation. I am a married mom of 9-year-old triplets. I have 100 pounds to lose and just started (again...this time sensibly). I'm on MFP every day. :-) My husband and I are doing this together, so it's definitely easier for me (though he's losing twice as quickly...grrr).

My diary is open to friends.

Monica
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Best of luck on your weight loss journey!
  • leigh12345678
    leigh12345678 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Kelly:

My name is Leigh I have about 60 lbs to lose. I can't get motivated. Good Luck.
  • Alisonmarie1976
    Options
    I joined today and I have 100 Ibs to loose and would love the support. I have been trying to loose for over a year now but keep going up and down on the scale. Would like anyone to add me, I will try and get on here everyday. Hopefully it will keep me wanting to do the right thing so I don't back track again
  • kimmieb2u
    kimmieb2u Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Any lady needing to lose 100+ pounds is also welcome in the Get Fit Chicks group. I've been a member of the group since December, We have monthly challenges and really do support each other.

I got serious about my weight loss in December and have lost a nice chunk since then. Truly, having good, motivated friends and helping at least one other person has helped me succeed and will help me meet/exceed my goals.
  • mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I'm about 80 lbs from my goal but started at over 100+. I log everyday, I'll give you feed back if you ask and I welcome any suggestions or comments. I do meal prep on the weekends which has worked wonders for me because I am ready for the week to begin. I have three sons but they are older 20, 20 and 17. I also work full time and have a very supportive husband. You all can add me and I will be glad to help in anyway I can. WE CAN DO THIS!!!! :)

well done!! amazing loss
  • sarainiowa
    sarainiowa Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I have 100 and a little more to get rid of. Feel free to add me. I'm here daily and very motivated.
  • samanthaxb
    samanthaxb Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I started at 311 (after the birth of my daughter) and right now I flux around 265. (I'm 5'10") I want to be 180ish.

23 single parent with a 18 month old daughter. I'm a daily logger, so if you're looking for support, feel free to add me.
  • KaysKidz
    KaysKidz Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (but send an intro, I don't accept without intros). I'm 5'11", 44, with 6 kids (4 at home). I have been logging for 1 month and have lost 11.2lbs. Still have 125 or so to go. I'm not looking at the 125...but 10lbs at a time. Much easier to attack that monster! :)
  • Drezgirl
    Drezgirl Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I need support and motivation myself on my overdue journey!
  • tink989
    tink989 Posts: 10
    Options
    I need to loose 80 lbs which will bring me to my goal weight of 150 lbs! So far, 8 lbs down! :) Also looking for motivated friends to inspire me. I have a 2 year old and a hubby that is super fit too.