Replies

• Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Was he a Butcher?
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    I'd take it as meaty rather than fatty and take that as a compliment. He wouldn't be wasting his time flirting with you if he didn't like what he saw!

Bacon, pork shoulders, and ribeyes are also meaty, but with a lot of fat and/or marbling. I'd have to ask "meaty, like what cut of meat exactly" before determining if it was a compliment.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    I've been called meaty...

I was afraid maybe he was a cannibal, so I left.

I like your sweater meat.
  • lujako
    lujako Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Filets are meat...which is a muscle...so being called "meaty" means your being called "ripped"! :glasses:
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    They sound like people to ignore regardless of what they said...
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    definately a compliment...

he likes a girl with meat on her bones...

ie curves in all the right spots...

maybe it's because I grew up in the sticks but those cat calls don't bother me at all...esp if they are cute....:drinker:

If they aren't cute they just get that "look" and immediately stop...
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I've been called meaty...

I was afraid maybe he was a cannibal, so I left.

I like your sweater meat.

Well yeah! That *kitten*'s edible AND delicious!

6af69b0f4372cfe9f89f829b3ea08aaf37672d54755d28513ca9fb2db0c3d0e8.jpg
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I get what you're saying. I'm sure they were complimenting you but you don't want to be thought of as thick. The balls on some guys to yell random stuff in a public place always mystifies me though! LOL

Reminds me of a time I was out downtown. A guy was hollering provocative things to me from across the street, when I said no thanks, he replied, 'whatever your fat anyways!" Well ok...but you wanted to *kitten* me a minute ago. NICE.. DB's

www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_Q-Y3dllVQ‎
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Who in the world says MEATY? Dafuq?

Clearly, he thought you were curvy/thick and thought he was giving you a compliment.

Ugh...if you don't have a way with words, you should use them less often.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options

Take it as a compliment (unless said by Dahmer) :)

This statement ^^^ made me choke on my water. Well played, mam.

That is all. Carry on.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    These are the kind of guys whose best strategy with the ladies is CAT CALLING. I would put zero stock in their opinions.
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    MEATY
    veg7.gif
    I have used this word and let me tell you, it is to be taken as a huge compliment.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    MEATY
    veg7.gif
    I have used this word and let me tell you, it is to be taken as a huge compliment.

Still, if you'd refrain from making that a nickname for me, I'd appreciate it. You can, however, call me juicy :blushing:
  • KarmaKills
    KarmaKills Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Don't let it get to ya....you're beautiful :)
  • JohnnyResets
    JohnnyResets Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Well I looked at your two pictures and you are absolutely beautiful! I wouldn't put too much to it. Also, if I may add, your pics belie your age dear!! I would've easily guessed you were in your 30's so you are looking pretty awesome!!

:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    With a nice bottle of Chianti and some fava beans! EEE!

That, IMHO, is a creeper-*kitten* thing to say.

I agree it was more than likely a compliment :smile:
  • Flossiesdoll
    Options
    Compliments make us feel good about ourselves. The fact you're struggling with this means it wasn't a compliment. But basing how you feel about yourself on comments from losers who shout at women in the street isn't a recipe for a happy life.
  • gwencakes
    gwencakes Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I get what you're saying. I'm sure they were complimenting you but you don't want to be thought of as thick. The balls on some guys to yell random stuff in a public place always mystifies me though! LOL

Reminds me of a time I was out downtown. A guy was hollering provocative things to me from across the street, when I said no thanks, he replied, 'whatever your fat anyways!" Well ok...but you wanted to *kitten* me a minute ago. NICE.. DB's

www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_Q-Y3dllVQ‎

HAHAHAHA! "I mean that's my idea of a good time"
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Just respond by saying "You look like you've got a CUTE little package. I like the dainty ones!" He'll be freaking out over the words 'cute' and 'dainty' a thousand times more than you are about 'meaty'. :laugh:

Brilliant idea! Especially to men who think Cat Calls are flirty.
  • WhiteCloud9
    WhiteCloud9 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Just respond by saying "You look like you've got a CUTE little package. I like the dainty ones!" He'll be freaking out over the words 'cute' and 'dainty' a thousand times more than you are about 'meaty'. :laugh:

I almost spit out my drink right here at work! That's damn funny :)