Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Mixed Messages... WTF!

Replies

• Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Was he a Butcher?
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    I'd take it as meaty rather than fatty and take that as a compliment. He wouldn't be wasting his time flirting with you if he didn't like what he saw!

Bacon, pork shoulders, and ribeyes are also meaty, but with a lot of fat and/or marbling. I'd have to ask "meaty, like what cut of meat exactly" before determining if it was a compliment.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    I've been called meaty...

I was afraid maybe he was a cannibal, so I left.

I like your sweater meat.
  • lujako
    lujako Posts: 87 Member
    Filets are meat...which is a muscle...so being called "meaty" means your being called "ripped"! :glasses:
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    They sound like people to ignore regardless of what they said...
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    definately a compliment...

he likes a girl with meat on her bones...

ie curves in all the right spots...

maybe it's because I grew up in the sticks but those cat calls don't bother me at all...esp if they are cute....:drinker:

If they aren't cute they just get that "look" and immediately stop...
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    I've been called meaty...

I was afraid maybe he was a cannibal, so I left.

I like your sweater meat.

Well yeah! That *kitten*'s edible AND delicious!

6af69b0f4372cfe9f89f829b3ea08aaf37672d54755d28513ca9fb2db0c3d0e8.jpg
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    I get what you're saying. I'm sure they were complimenting you but you don't want to be thought of as thick. The balls on some guys to yell random stuff in a public place always mystifies me though! LOL

Reminds me of a time I was out downtown. A guy was hollering provocative things to me from across the street, when I said no thanks, he replied, 'whatever your fat anyways!" Well ok...but you wanted to *kitten* me a minute ago. NICE.. DB's

www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_Q-Y3dllVQ‎
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Who in the world says MEATY? Dafuq?

Clearly, he thought you were curvy/thick and thought he was giving you a compliment.

Ugh...if you don't have a way with words, you should use them less often.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member

Take it as a compliment (unless said by Dahmer) :)

This statement ^^^ made me choke on my water. Well played, mam.

That is all. Carry on.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    These are the kind of guys whose best strategy with the ladies is CAT CALLING. I would put zero stock in their opinions.
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    MEATY
    veg7.gif
    I have used this word and let me tell you, it is to be taken as a huge compliment.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    MEATY
    veg7.gif
    I have used this word and let me tell you, it is to be taken as a huge compliment.

Still, if you'd refrain from making that a nickname for me, I'd appreciate it. You can, however, call me juicy :blushing:
  • KarmaKills
    KarmaKills Posts: 99 Member
    Don't let it get to ya....you're beautiful :)
  • JohnnyResets
    JohnnyResets Posts: 177 Member
    Well I looked at your two pictures and you are absolutely beautiful! I wouldn't put too much to it. Also, if I may add, your pics belie your age dear!! I would've easily guessed you were in your 30's so you are looking pretty awesome!!

:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    With a nice bottle of Chianti and some fava beans! EEE!

That, IMHO, is a creeper-*kitten* thing to say.

I agree it was more than likely a compliment :smile:
  • Compliments make us feel good about ourselves. The fact you're struggling with this means it wasn't a compliment. But basing how you feel about yourself on comments from losers who shout at women in the street isn't a recipe for a happy life.
  • gwencakes
    gwencakes Posts: 15 Member
    I get what you're saying. I'm sure they were complimenting you but you don't want to be thought of as thick. The balls on some guys to yell random stuff in a public place always mystifies me though! LOL

Reminds me of a time I was out downtown. A guy was hollering provocative things to me from across the street, when I said no thanks, he replied, 'whatever your fat anyways!" Well ok...but you wanted to *kitten* me a minute ago. NICE.. DB's

www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_Q-Y3dllVQ‎

HAHAHAHA! "I mean that's my idea of a good time"
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Just respond by saying "You look like you've got a CUTE little package. I like the dainty ones!" He'll be freaking out over the words 'cute' and 'dainty' a thousand times more than you are about 'meaty'. :laugh:

Brilliant idea! Especially to men who think Cat Calls are flirty.
  • WhiteCloud9
    WhiteCloud9 Posts: 113 Member
    Just respond by saying "You look like you've got a CUTE little package. I like the dainty ones!" He'll be freaking out over the words 'cute' and 'dainty' a thousand times more than you are about 'meaty'. :laugh:

I almost spit out my drink right here at work! That's damn funny :)