mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    5'5" 100 plus pounds to lose.
    Here daily
    feel free to add me, all.
  • JennsJourney30
    JennsJourney30 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    88 pounds to lose here. Feel free to add me. I love bouncing ideas and tips off everyone and also love the support and motivation.
  • ElyseHerz
    ElyseHerz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started my weight loss journey (again) 3 weeks ago. Already 17 lbs down. I still have another 100+ pounds to go. I haven't found my motivation to work out yet, but I take walks and eat really healthy. My fiancé is a chef and he's been really supportive and prepares my meals with me I log my food every day and have an open diary, so if your looking for healthy and yummy meal ideas, I'm your girl! I'm hoping to make this a lifestyle change and would love to support others on a similar journey. Feel free to add me!
  • MelissaOnPurpose
    MelissaOnPurpose Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I sent you a FR! :)
  • 7DawnC
    7DawnC Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey there. Single mom of 7 here with about 120 to lose. Fairly new here with no friends yet so sending requests and please add me.
  • TiLo0905
    TiLo0905 Posts: 34
    Options
    I hope I am not too late to join in here, I just rejoined 2 days ago, I have to lose 107 to get to my goal weight and I too would love a group who are heading down the same road as me! I haven't figured out yet how to ask for friends so please friend me if you can...im 45, married with 3 kids, and currently on leave from work to go back to university full time. Being a student at this stage in life is pretty neat, but think of your average 20 year old these days and you can understand where Im coming from lolololol!!! Thanks all...
    Kim
    :flowerforyou:
  • lauramarsela
    lauramarsela Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello all!! I am 5'7" and started out at 277lbs last January. Unfortunately this wasn't my highest. Before I had my first child I had weighed 298lbs. My husband and I had tried for several years to have children without success. We finally decided to see a fertility expert who had said I needed to lose weight. I after about 2 years I had gotten down to 200lbs and had finally gotten pregnant! 3 more pregnancies later... I was a happy mother of 3 boys and finally a little girl but had gained back 77lbs. Decided to make a healthy new years resolution and have lost 107.5lbs so far! I currently weigh 169.5 lbs.... my goal is 159.5 because according to MFP that is the highest I should weigh for my height to be at a normal BMI. I have been over weight my whole life since childhood, so being at a normal BMI is a big deal for me. This last year has been a difficult but well worth journey. I definitely recommend taking pictures so you can compare. Whenever I hit those dreaded plateaus... I would take a picture to see the progress and keep me going. Good luck to you all and you will be amazed at your transformation in a year from now... which I know seems like forever now but the time will come and go quickly...

Feel free to add me!:tongue:
  • lessofme150
    lessofme150 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose. I have changed my goal to be less for now as I don't want to see a huge number for amount to lose. Once I get closer to the number I have on here, I will lower it another 25 to 50 etc.

I kick myself all the time as I lost 41 lbs and have gained almost all of it back this past year. Starting fresh this week.

Feel free to add me, and that goes for everyone on here! Could use all the support I can get and find even though I have lots of "friends" on here, not a lot are active right now.

Thanks and have a great evening
    Barb
  • lessofme150
    lessofme150 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I hope I am not too late to join in here, I just rejoined 2 days ago, I have to lose 107 to get to my goal weight and I too would love a group who are heading down the same road as me! I haven't figured out yet how to ask for friends so please friend me if you can...im 45, married with 3 kids, and currently on leave from work to go back to university full time. Being a student at this stage in life is pretty neat, but think of your average 20 year old these days and you can understand where Im coming from lolololol!!! Thanks all...
    Kim
    :flowerforyou:

Friend request sent Kim. It is super easy to add people (or request people). Click on their user name, it will take you to their profile, and click on friend request. Easy peasy :-) You can add a message as well as a lot of people like to know why you are adding them or where you saw their profile.
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    *pops into thread*

You can do this. I did. Feel free to add me :)

*pops out of thread*
  • sonya9981
    Options
    In 2000 I weighed 252 lbs. I am 5'3. Today I weigh 147. It is achievable to lose over 100. I know it seems like a big obstacle, but you can do it. I had weighed 132, before my last pregnancy. I am trying to get back there. The last 15 is always the hardest. Good luck to everyone on their weight loss . You can do it as long as you set your mind to it.
  • ujeencui
    ujeencui Posts: 1
    Options
    me!!!
  • WitchyKisses
    WitchyKisses Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    25 year old housewife with no kids (unfortunately). New to this working out and calorie counting stuff but in desperate need of it. Started at 298lbs, 294lbs now and have 89lbs left to lose. So far I don't need motivation to work out, but my issue is definitely eating. I seem to be able to keep under or around my daily caloric goal, but holy geez I am hungrier than I have ever been. I know that 205lbs is an odd goal, but it's the last weight I still felt sexy at, so I figure it should be my first goal. Anyone in the same situation want to be friends?
  • emalethmoon
    emalethmoon Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm looking for friends and a support team.

My start weight in January was 276. I'm down to 248. I'd like to eventually get to 150.

I work full time, I've got two kids (2 and 5). I was in the process of getting a VSG done, but it looks like if I lose one more pound I won't qualify.

I'm going to try to do this myself, one last time, but I need support!
  • OSUfan73
    OSUfan73 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am also in need of losing right around a100 pounds, it has been a struggle my entire life and enough is enough! Started at 305 need to get down to the low 200's!
  • kerryforward
    kerryforward Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm Kerry, I have 100 pounds to lose and I'm going to do it this time! I log every day and share my diary, and even when I'm ashamed I'm still honest. My husband has lost a LOT of weight on his own before, but he has gained about half of it back, so he is trying hard and motivated, but he refuses to track. I track every single bite. He's losing faster than I am, isn't it unfair? I have plantar fasciitis in my foot and can't exercise like I want to, but I ride the recumbent bike as often as possible. Somehow I am quite motivated this time around. I hope you'll add me so we can exchange encouragement and ideas. :flowerforyou:
  • kt_rubino
    kt_rubino Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I am 29 married with a son 3 years old. i have 120 lbs. to lose, lost 6 so far. Im definitely at the beginning of my journey but I am ready for it. Trying to get into better health before I turn 30 at the end of the year! I would love to have more friends to cheer on and build relationships with! I accept all friend requests!
  • jeanstudies
    jeanstudies Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi Kelly! No kids, no husband but I also have 100 lbs to lose. I post every weekday (and most weekend days) and have lost 17 so far since February.

....well, no husband, but a very slender boyfriend. One of my reasons for losing is to catch up to him fitness-wise, and to show him AND myself that I am serious about this. Thanks for posting, I am encouraged!
  • Jclifford253
    Options
    Good luck to all of you... You can do THIS!!!
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have slightly less than 100 to lose (but that's only because I'm already halfway there). You can do it! You just need to try to keep finding something to get excited about or try because let me tell you, this is a long long process and making it as fun as possible definitely helps.