help!!!!!!!!! still need to consume 400 cal today

Options
argggggggggggggggg......I am way under my calorie allowance for the day...by about 400 cal, and i have no clue what to eat or any real desire to have anything more to eat :(. Any suggestions always very much appreciated.

Replies

• haleighallen
    haleighallen Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    umm.....ice cream or candy? haha
  • BriannaSkye
    Options
    a very small handfull of nuts will VERY quickly consume those calories :)
  • rmkorama
    rmkorama Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Nuts! One serving is pretty small and will take you almost halfway there.
  • npryor100
    npryor100 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I wish this was my problem :bigsmile:
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I was going to say nuts too. They are good for you too!
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I could down 400 calories easily with some peanut butter and a piece of toast. Like npryor100 said, I wish this was my problem. :laugh:
  • jodie_t
    jodie_t Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'll have 'em if you don't want 'em :bigsmile:
  • marniehodges
    Options
    Almonds and avocados! Good source of cals and "good" fat!
  • harleyquinn1504
    harleyquinn1504 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I bought a bag of Oreos just in case I ever needed some more calories. I seem to get a pretty large number of calories to consume, especially since exercise allows you more. I was excited to get to eat two last night, with a 1/2 a cup of milk.
  • slansdown
    Options
    If you make your diary public -- we could see what you still need to eat. Right now we are all just guessing. Also, it is only lunchtime here. Is it night where you are?
  • want2BthinRN
    Options
    I'll have 'em if you don't want 'em :bigsmile:

yea...i will help you with those:laugh:
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    cereal and protein drink?
  • cddavis04
    Options
    As long as you are over 1200 cals for the day don't worry about eating the last 400. I consider it be like bonus points!
  • songofserenity81
    songofserenity81 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    currently 21:55 so tail end of the day and its been a BAD day, i usually have 2 shakes and a full dinner....somehow managed to miss one of my shakes :( ....big bowl of home made turkey soup for dinner though. thats the problem....I'm hovering at about 830 cals consumed, was why the worry as its still so much below the 1200 minimum
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    If you aren't hungry, you don't have to eat them. You don't have to meet your calorie goal every single day. Being under once in a while won't slow down your metabolism.
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Dont worry about it, once in a while will not harm you
  • meiphy
    Options
    I realize i eat too little in my first three days too.. just one question, if the target calories is 1200, it won't harm much if i only get 1000-1100 right?
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,110 Member
    Options
    I think it's dangerous for members to tell her to not eat - even if it is one day - when she is only at 800 calories. It can easily beccome something that seems okay.

True you won't go into a "starvation mode". That takes a while. But it is better to go over a little than under. Remember, you are already at a DEFICIT with 1200 calories.

Please eat - toast with peanut butter and honey, some fruit, chocolate milk.