Terri from NH

Options
Here we go again. At age 52 I'm at a point in my life where I *have* to do something about my weight! I've been overweight most of my adult life (a lot of year). I've dieted and lost weight before but never been able to stay with it and always get bored and gain it all back. Familiar story I'm sure. Maybe with support I can do it this time. I'll be spending the next few days clearing out all of the "bad" stuff getting ready to start on January 1st. Wish me luck!

Replies

• ngoat
    ngoat Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you!
  • Chickabittie
    Options
    Good luck, from your neighbor in MA. You can do it! Great job cleaning out all of the junk, that is a perfect first step.
  • TLRAAB
    TLRAAB Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm surprised no one has told me to just throw it out - but Christmas fudge is not to become garbage. Besides, hopefully this will get the last of my cravings done and I can get a fresh start on Saturday. I just haven't decided what plan to follow. I've done them all I think LOL I'm leaning towards South Beach since I did have good results with it and there's no weekly fee (ie WW)
  • Chickabittie
    Options
    Yes, my husband had good luck with South Beach. You have to do something that is a lifestyle change that you can live with, not a "diet."
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    keep the fudge and stay with MFP thats all u need :) it works. Welcome to your new life!