Ladies!

Options
2»

Replies

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

I liked my ideas. hmph.

What, you didn't notice that thing outside?

9316b14bbf4c4be5ea5bfced1bc15d51ce0e2057.jpg__576x480_q85.jpg

stalker-meme-generator-i-m-not-stalking-you-i-promise-c195df.jpg?1328904292.jpg

Hey hey. The brother is gone and the Xbox is free/we've got two controllers! Let's get drunk and make stupid teenage boys cry!

I mean. Ahem. Hiking is cool
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Video games, TV, a movie, food, a taproom, shots, getting ganked by Achrya.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Me and my girls usually start the night with some frozen drinks and a little WoW. Then we move on to shots and CoD, while trash talking twelve year old boys and letting them know their mothers like the V, and then finally more shots and roaming through WoW as a 5 woman gank squad.

This is my idea of a great night... :bigsmile:
  • msbunnie68
    msbunnie68 Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    What I do with my girls is totally dependent upon the group of girls...but here are some of things I have recently done..

Football game and dinner after (Aussie rules - men with hot bods in little shorts getting all sweaty and tackling - WINNER)
    bowling
    movies
    coffee at a nice coffee house
    hiking/walking trails
    dinner and drinking
    a beer garden.
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Alcohol, dancing, drunk texting, naked twister...you know, the normal stuff.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Video games, TV, a movie, food, a taproom, shots, getting ganked by Achrya.

I said I was SORRY! Me and the girls, sometimes we get a little excited and start chanting 'If it's red it's dead! If its red its dead!' and...I mean things happen.
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    A walk in the mall/shopping center doesn't hurt along with a place to sit down and drink some latte's/coffee.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    We like to go to eat REALLY atrociously bad comfort food and get a wee bit tipsy. Mac and cheese and wine? Yes and yes.
  • Dallymomma
    Options
    I understand the not girly thing. "I'd rather be fishing," is kinda my life motto lol.

With the few lady friends I have, before having a baby, we'd hit up a lake if it was hot out and bbq after, movies, bowling, get some drinks, karaoke, dancing, go out 4x4ing in the mountains, or even just walk around town. Now that I have a little one though, even doing the big beginning of the month shopping with one of them is fun. Also, we often go for walks (three of us each with a stroller and usually a 4 yr old walking with lol).
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    My friends and I also go to see dance performances and usually know the people performing.
  • Sharkington
    Sharkington Posts: 485
    Options
    Girls night out for me usually consists of wine and watching Walking Dead.
    That, or....wine...movies, theater performances, poker, and eating lots of good food...
    Just do what you have in common with them?
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Dress up fancy, then go out to dinner and then dancing!
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I only have one girl friend and it's been that way for years. I don't seem to make friends with other women very easily. XP Our nights that we hang out always consist of drinks and watching movies of shows. Before we became such homebodies, we would find shows to go see at the local theatre, browse he bookstore, and end up at a coffee shop.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Hiking, usually.