Tall girls dating shorter guys

Options

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I only date tall guys so that I can wear heels. I'm 5'9 so 6'0 and up yum
    Ah, you'd get along with the friend that I used to make out with back in the day.. Dude was 6f4 and still growing.
    If you're into brahs, that is lol.
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    You're just being shallow ;)
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    at 5'1" I'd be hard pushed to find a guy shorter than me unless I'm on the pull in the Congo rainforest or something*

but IMO height is a non-issue for me. if anything, shorter is better because I don't want to get vertigo in certain bedroom situations :wink: :wink: :wink:

*the Mbuti people who are native to that area have a significantly shorter average height than the population as a whole

ETA: and personality/someone you click with and have fun with etc is a lot more important than any particular physical attribute to be honest...
  • Tifftiff321
    Options
    Ah, you'd get along with the friend that I used to make out with back in the day.. Dude was 6f4 and still growing.
    ha ha ha I never dated a brah lol mostly homies :laugh:
  • Heir0fFir3
    Heir0fFir3 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I couldn't do it, I'm tiny. I feel uncomfortable around anyone smaller than me.
  • Napier_mum
    Napier_mum Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My sister is 6 foot, her hubby is around 5'8". Neither of them give a damn about the difference!

Meanwhile my hubby is 6'6" so he makes me feel like a super shorty at 5'9".
  • fitnessf0x
    fitnessf0x Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    im 5'8" and i don't really care either way. if he's shorter and im wearing heels it just makes me feel more powerful :smokin:
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Oh jeez hahaha. Total brah, that one. Muscles everywhere. (But one of the sweet ones at least hahaha).
    Almost tempted to hunt him down on facebook for ya, but not that tempted.. Hmm bahahahaha.
  • Tifftiff321
    Options
    Oh jeez hahaha. Total brah, that one. Muscles everywhere. (But one of the sweet ones at least hahaha).
    Almost tempted to hunt him down on facebook for ya, but not that tempted.. Hmm bahahahaha.
    ha ha ha I love muscles :love: I wouldn't wanna share lol
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    love taller women than me. im 5'8
  • Mitzki5
    Mitzki5 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10" and my wife is 6'3". Everything has worked out great for 23 years. Don't see an issue with the woman being taller.
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    ha ha ha I love muscles :love: I wouldn't wanna share lol
    Hey now, if I do hunt him down, all yours (granted he's not taken lmao).
    I think he'd like you :)
  • amykr93
    amykr93 Posts: 65
    Options
    If a man is attractive he is attractive: height doesn't factor in for me.

Pete Wentz is my height, and I definitely would. (5ft6)
    Ryan Goslin is 6ft, and I definitely would (6" taller)
    Danielle Radcliffe is 5ft5, and I still would (1" shorter)

My ex's have ranged from 5ft6/7 to 6ft4/5ish. My fiance is 6ft.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Most of my friends are tall & they hate dating shorter guys, but, there is a shortage of tall men in my neck of the woods. So you just do the best with what you got!
  • AlexN295
    AlexN295 Posts: 2
    Options
    I do find taller girls more attractive but find most aren't comfortable with shorter guys unfortunately. I know it's not the most common thing though
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    :noway: Déjà vu :noway:

All over again.
  • tgmichelleee
    tgmichelleee Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9, so not an insanely tall height, but when I wear my 4in heels I'm probably going to be taller than a guy regardless if he's 6' or 5'5.
    Conclusion: Height doesn't really matter to me personally. As the saying goes, we're all the same height laying down lol
    To me I don't understand why I should limit myself to only taller guys (especially since tall guys are hard to come by in the first place) when there's tons of amazing guys out there

In the end it's all about that sense of masculinity and security. It's usually more physically apparent in guys who are taller (which is why girl's like taller guys), but that's not to say that shorter guys don't have that. If I can find those two in a guy, then height really becomes unimportant :wink:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    ITT Manlet needs validation.
  • MyBodyIsMyTemple14
    Options
    I'm new here but was just curious if taller women liked to date shorter guys, or wear heels around them. I know a couple of my exes preferred taller guys and some tall women seem to go that way too but was curious if anyone didn't mind or liked it.

Lol. I'm 5'5 1/2 my boyfriend was 5'2 but now he's 5'3. He's three times smaller than me. Everyone thinks i'm robbing the cradle when we go in public. He looks 15, I look my age (18). He's actually 20. But I love him, lol. So no, if you ask me.. it doesn't.
    But no, he hates when I wear heels. Lol. So no heels for me :(
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    When you're nose to nose, your toes is in it.

When you're toe to toe, your nose is in it.