WHY WEIGHT DOESN"T MATTER THAT MUCH (with pics!)

Options
13»

Replies

• singlefemalelawyer
    singlefemalelawyer Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    You are so amazing!!!! Such an inspiration and you look fantastic at any weight xox
  • bombshellcertification
    Options
    You look gorgeous, strong, feminine and soft curves that are solid! I would love to know more about how you work out and eat...Thank you for showing another perspective from two weights that are both great....Lisa
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Muscle rules...and great job!
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • ElipticalReality
    Options
    right on to you both! Healthy is key not the weight.
  • judyamk
    judyamk Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    when I was going to the gym years ago I was discouraged because the scale was showing I barley budged in numbers. I did notice my clothes were very lose,but the scale showed very little change. I wanted real low numbers to show !!!! I went over to the trainer and she told me you did lose, she measured me it was awesome what she told me about the weights, muscle and fat. I agree with you it has nothing to do with the scale. You look fabulous and awesome in your bike clothes. Thanks for sharing, I just started back to a whole healthy me ! Plus thanks for letting others know it is not about a number, so many people rely on that scale, and so many have no clue what weights can do for you. they think you would bulk up like a football player . I to at one time had to be educated about the whole concept. Have a wonderful day
    Judy
  • sashanicole88
    sashanicole88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Thanks for sharing, this is really encouraging.
  • dwarfiegodsmack
    dwarfiegodsmack Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :drinker: You look amazing! I love the message too, we tend to rely way too much on the scale and not enough on the mirror! ROCK IT
  • dwarfiegodsmack
    dwarfiegodsmack Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    bumping for the awesomeness!!
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great in both photos. I needed to hear a story like this where the scales don't matter. Also, agree with whoever said no one else knows your weight and isn't going to assume you weigh as much when you look good. I'm a little shorter than you and everyone my height says I should aim for 115-120 lbs but I dont think I'll ever get that skinny or want to. Thanks for the motivation.
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - petite with curves - that is my goal :wink:
  • slimtastesbetter
    slimtastesbetter Posts: 8,125 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for posting this. I'm 5'3", currently weigh 138 and trying to get back to low 130's. But thing is, I keep telling myself if the scale was never invented I'd be just fine where I'm at. I think I look pretty darned good right now, especially being 54 years old. I don't look a whole lot different when I'm 5 lbs less. Yet it's a tug of war for me. This part of me thinks I should weigh less than 135. But your post is a good reminder that the main thing is to eat the right foods in the right amounts and get in plenty of physical activity--I'm a runner and occasionally lift weights--and my body will be firm and fit no matter what the scale says.
  • jlshort6
    jlshort6 Posts: 10
    Options
    Thank you!!!! I definitely needed this today! I am at my largest ever, I've been weight training for 6 weeks and cardio added for 2 weeks now. I haven't seen the scale move and was getting very discouraged.
    Thanks again!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't be embarrassed about your # weight. Lots of women weigh more and look better than others who weigh less. Nice job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!