1st round of Insanity done!! Insane!

Options
I started out my journey at 164 (probably more, though) and did alpha round of T25. I went straight into Insanity from T25 and it paid off! The before pics are day 1 of Insanity and the after pics are the last day! (63ish days). I ended at 146 pounds. I'm 5'5.
I began my 2nd round of Insanity today!! As Shaun T would say, dig deeper!!

060frontagain.png
7dfefd31-3ce6-4173-9c89-a3c5b4214748.png?t=1398179743
c794b7bb-e0e8-4101-bb7b-b733bc92509f.png?t=1398179837

Replies

• JulsiePie
    JulsiePie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference!!!! Congrats!!!
  • victoriaasmall
    victoriaasmall Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    awesome! such a noticeable difference
  • Deb_622
    Deb_622 Posts: 694
    Options
    That's awesome! Did you do anything else besides Insanity (ie, did you follow the nutrition guide "fully", did you use Shakeology, etc...) Also - did you see most of your results in month 1 or month 2?

Asking because I am in week 2 of month 2, and I'm not seeing a whole lof of weight loss...actually gained a little last week :frown: ...but, I have been fighting a chest cold)

Congratulations on your HUGE success! Awesome job!
  • lauraashley09
    lauraashley09 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!
    Deb_622---I did not follow Insanity's guide for meal plans. I didn't do Shakeology, either.
    I started month 1 at about 1200ish calories which was too low, however I did see the most weight loss in month 1. Month 2 I started eating more (around 1700-1800) and didn't see as much weight loss, but I was doing so much better at the workouts! I made sure to get about 120g of protein every day which meant I was eating a lot of chicken and whey protein!
    Most people are the opposite of me. They see results in month 2 because it's so much more intense. Don't give up! As long as you are measuring yourself and seeing inches disappear, you're doing things right! The scale is not the one thing to go by.
  • sclaibo
    sclaibo Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! What was your ending weight, if you don't mind me asking? Also, how would you compare insanity to T25?
  • lauraashley09
    Options
    Amazing results! What was your ending weight, if you don't mind me asking? Also, how would you compare insanity to T25?

Thanks!! I ended at 146lbs (I will edit my post and put that up!). I am 5'5.
    T25 is awesome for beginners or people who just don't have time for Insanity. T25 was hard for me in the beginning, but my wedding is in June so I wanted to get the max results possible so I did Insanity instead of finishing T25.
    Insanity is harder, especially because it's double the amount of time.
    I'm really glad I did T25 first, though. I probably would have given up on Insanity if I would have gone from not working out at all straight into Insanity.
    I heard that gamma of T25 is pretty difficult, though.
  • Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Awesomesauce!
  • DogLoverLiz
    DogLoverLiz Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job completing the whole thing!! I always find that I give up after a few weeks for some reason.... Very motivating!! :)
  • dwarfiegodsmack
    dwarfiegodsmack Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    awesome results!!
  • bear2303
    bear2303 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic!!! That is an incredible transformation!!! You will look gorgeous on your wedding day!
  • lauraashley09
    Options
    Thanks so much!
  • sudmom
    sudmom Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You motivate me to getting back to doing insanity! Great Job! :)
  • DblChinz
    DblChinz Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Amazing results girl! Wow!!
  • CindySportsMom3
    CindySportsMom3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job! The after pics look great. Very inspired!
  • kschro9
    kschro9 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Holy cats! That is awesome!
  • lauraashley09
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I feel great!
  • kinsellae
    kinsellae Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Good work!
  • tineekanicole
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Excellent Job....
  • ejtj1234
    ejtj1234 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • lauraashley09
    Options
    Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!