121 Pounds LOST ....

Options
Between me and my husband! ;D We started out on this journey early this year. I started in late March and my husband followed in April! He's down 78 lbs! I've lost a total of 43 lbs. We've used P90X and MFP to help us through this journey and we're not done yet! I'm still working towards my goal and my husband is working hard to maintain his goal that has been met! We'll start INSANITY in a few weeks and see where we can go from here! :D

When I look back on where we've come from, I realize that once we were on the same page to do this together it was so easy! I thank God for having a mate to help me on my lifestyle change and journey and for me to be here to help him.

1st picture is us this CHRISTmas! :) 2nd last year in Chi town....we ate up the town! lol, deep dish pizzzas...italian beef...big A pancakes as wide as the eyes could see!...oh, it was great, but uh..we were big.

TrimCouplevsFatCouple.jpg

Top picture is from the beginning of this year '10! At our little wedding ceremony (getting ready for the repeat *I will have a hot wedding dress!*) lol Second pic, again, from this Christmas! My husband has had a GREAT change...I see that I've changed too, but I'm ready for bigger changes!

FATCOUPLEWEDPICSJAN2102-vert.jpg

Replies

• NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Wow! You both look fantastic!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    You both look wonderful! Congrats! You're both a great inspiration!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • stewster123
    Options
    Awesome job guys! Looking fantastic!
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    REPOST! This is the one that was cut off...sorta messed up the effect I was going for, but it's all good. I think you get the gist! ;)

FATCOUPLEPICSCHITOWN09.jpg
  • Firepatriot911
    Firepatriot911 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    HoooaH... the synergenic power of having a true partner ! CONGRATs
  • below200
    Options
    wow..you guys look great ...
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    WooHoo - amazing. Congratsto both of you. You are both going to look GREAT at your repeat wedding!
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    Thanks guys! I'll get one more up for the 1st of the year comparisons...after I put on my party dress and heels...rock the New Year pounds lighter ;) lol and have nice pics to put up of that!
  • PocketNaomi
    Options
    Congratulations! You both look great!
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    What a HOT couple you make!!! WOW!! Great Job:)
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Amazing success girl!! You both have done such a great job and I'll say it again... you look HOT!!!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    You are very inspiring!
  • davis_re
    Options
    You guys are look great!!!!! You need to send your picts to p90!!!
  • TashaKittie
    TashaKittie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You guys look amazing! I'm so happy for both of you, there was a drastic change (for the better) in both of you!
    Keep up the amazing work!
    You are both a great inspiration! :happy:
  • Fu09
    Fu09 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow! You guys look great!
  • Jewels09
    Jewels09 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You are both an inspiration, thank you for sharing your story!
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    You both look amazing and SO HAPPY!! :) Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • classyleo77
    classyleo77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You two make an awesome couple.
  • Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    That's incredible! Happy New Year!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!