121 Pounds LOST ....

FIREfitGrl27
FIREfitGrl27 Posts: 199
edited September 22 in Success Stories
Between me and my husband! ;D We started out on this journey early this year. I started in late March and my husband followed in April! He's down 78 lbs! I've lost a total of 43 lbs. We've used P90X and MFP to help us through this journey and we're not done yet! I'm still working towards my goal and my husband is working hard to maintain his goal that has been met! We'll start INSANITY in a few weeks and see where we can go from here! :D

When I look back on where we've come from, I realize that once we were on the same page to do this together it was so easy! I thank God for having a mate to help me on my lifestyle change and journey and for me to be here to help him.

1st picture is us this CHRISTmas! :) 2nd last year in Chi town....we ate up the town! lol, deep dish pizzzas...italian beef...big A pancakes as wide as the eyes could see!...oh, it was great, but uh..we were big.

TrimCouplevsFatCouple.jpg

Top picture is from the beginning of this year '10! At our little wedding ceremony (getting ready for the repeat *I will have a hot wedding dress!*) lol Second pic, again, from this Christmas! My husband has had a GREAT change...I see that I've changed too, but I'm ready for bigger changes!

FATCOUPLEWEDPICSJAN2102-vert.jpg

Replies

This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!