1 cup of mushrooms sliced if can drain well
1/2 cup chopped onions
2 tbs of white wine for the chicken n a little for u while cooking......lol
1/4 tsp of oregano
1 garlic clove
1/2 tsp of pepper
2 cups of kale washed n stemmed
2 tbs of mayo
1/2 cup of bread crumbs.....oven 400.....coat baking dish with pam set a side........ trim fat off with meat mallet pound breast 1/2 inch thick set a side......skillet over med high add mushrooms....onions..wine...garlic.oregano.....pepper...cook till onions are soft about 5mins....now add kale cook till wilted .divide veg on chicken breast now roll secure with toothpicks. now brush chicken with mayo n coat with bread crumbs seam side down in baking dish bake 25 mins till juice is clear remove toothpicks n serve .........enjoy

Replies

• back2happy2005
    back2happy2005 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    This sounds wonderful, I can not wait to try. Thanks for posting!
  • marhattap
    marhattap Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Sounds very tasty! Thank you for sharing!
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Yum!

Thx for sharing! :)
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    YUM! Going to try this too! I love finding different things to do with kale!

Plus, I love the part of the recipe containing the wine! :drinker:
  • Pixt
    Pixt Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    This sounds delicious. However, if you're using bread crumbs and wine it doesn't have zero carbs. Just sayin'.

Not that I have anything against carbs, mind you.
  • Captain_Wobbles
    Captain_Wobbles Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    it tasted amazing! extremely satisfied with this one. I ended up omitting the wine (i do NOT want to risk falling off the wagon again) and the breadcrumbs and substituted the brushing of mayo for a brushing of spicy brown mustard.. i ended up pairing it with your asparagus recipe i saw on this board topping it with a bit of almond and serving it over a bed of baby spinach. Heavenly. pic related

491b2461-caff-449c-933f-a709720904e8_zps3c7c920d.jpg
  • GOINSTD12
    GOINSTD12 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I substituted fat free greek yogurt for the mayo, and this is the nutritional content I came up with on MFP:
    CAL 159
    FAT 2
    PROTEIN 16
    CARB 18
    FIBER 2
    SUGAR 2

** edited ** whoops, I forgot to add the calories for the Pam or olive oil spray. Still, add a little oil wouldn't be more than a couple grams fat and maybe 50 cal for each chicken roll.
  • TheVevina
    TheVevina Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this! Looking forward to making it (:
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    Oh that sounds so good & I might actually be able to get my husband to eat it!