Just started

Options
Hi. I just started and I'm at the crossroads. I know what I need to do to lose weight but find myself lacking the willpower to do it. I am hoping that this site will give me the resources and support I have been lacking in up till now. I plan on doing everything I can to modify my diet and exercise routine to accomplish my goals. Having had a non-elective hyterectomy this past April has made me realize I am not the indestructible teen I used to be. I hope to meet my goal faster than the 1 lb. per week but I will be happy with that pace. Now to begin the process by getting a good nights sleep and begin the day fresh and ready to move forward.

Replies

• michelle_mareshfuehrer
    Options
    You can do it!!!
  • nikkiloh
    nikkiloh Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I AM JUST STARTING ALSO-I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL-I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DIET FOR 15 YEARS UP AND DOWN- I HAVE HAD A HYSTERECOMY ALSO IN WHICH I GAINED 30 MORE LBS. BUT I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO DO SOMETHING- I HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, PRE-DIABETES, CHEST PAINS ON AND OFF, KNEE AND JOINT PAIN, AND JUST PLAIN FATIGUE. I REALIZE I NEED TO LOOSE AT LEAST 100 LBS BUT REALLY DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT, BUT I AM PICKING UP ADVICE FROM DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND THEY SOUND GOOD. SO DONT GIVE UP AND I WILL DO THE SAME