200 and over?

Options

Replies

• 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options

When I do break 199, that sound you all hear will not be a sonic boom, it will be me celebrating

^^
    This is just what I was going to say - the day I see a number under 200, I will be a shrieking maniac. It'll be a few more months, but I'm preparing my vocal chords already because I'm going to get there!!!

SW: 251 (Oct 2013)
    CW: 224
    GW: 175

Well then there are going to be at least 3 sonic booms! :drinker:
    SW:268
    CW-204
    GW 150. I am hoping to reach onederland next time I weigh. I only weigh once a month ( last Sunday of each month)
    Add me if you want! :flowerforyou:
  • fyouapp
    fyouapp Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm starting at 204lbs and my goal is 125. You can add me if you like :)
  • onefortyone
    onefortyone Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    My highest weight was 218lbs while pregnant (so it totally doesn't count), now I am 204.6. Desperate to be in the 100's. I'll be so happy when I get to the 190's, then my next goal is the 170's (last time I lost weight I quit at 180). My ultimate goal is the 140's. All my fellow 200 pounders can add me and we can go to Onederland together :)
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I'm starting at 204lbs and my goal is 125. You can add me if you like :)
    Just did :flowerforyou:
  • jerseygirlmaggie
    jerseygirlmaggie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I started at 285 well that's the weight I'm admitting to but more than likely it was higher than that. But after about 15 months of learning about nutrition, what my body is capable of doing and lots of other fun things, I'm down to 179 as of today.

So you can do it!

Saw you on another thread. Just wanted to say.... You. Are. Awesome.
  • Chelley151
    Options
    I am 236 and would really love some support from those of you who are in the same boat!!!

xx
  • jerseygirlmaggie
    jerseygirlmaggie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You're ALL awesome. Thanks for the inspiring posts....

Right there with ya... Can't wait to get back under 200. Hoping to be well under that by my birthday in August.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Started at 265lbs after baby #2 .247 when she was 3 mon old and I started MFP. Got to 202lbs and kept stalling 15lbs up and down over and over again!! First goal was 199lbs and ultimate was 165lbs at 5'6. Now I am 8 wks pregnant and 220lbs......still logging at maintenance. I don't want to gain 45lbs like last 2 pregnancies! I am constantly up and down....I was 215 last week!! if you log on everyday and are serious about this add me. I am a great supporter and motivator as long as I get it in return!
  • nikkituck56
    nikkituck56 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am 238 now, started in March at 250. My highest was 270 but lost down to 250 on my own over a year. I am always looking for new friends!! :)
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I started my journey at 200 pounds, lost about 25 pounds, then put it back on and MORE!
    I would love to have some friends on here with similar goals as me! Back to the 100s! Feel free to add me!
  • Jassaena
    Jassaena Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Started at 255,now down to 223. Add me if you like! :)
  • angrus
    angrus Posts: 1
    Options
    I am right there with you. Hit 206 in January. You have a lot going for you; determination, reaching out to a circle of friends and a pretty face that is a positive. I am just getting there a day at a time an looking at the good things I have going for me.
  • blakedebo
    blakedebo Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I started my journey at 238 lbs, lost about 30 through WW, came to MFP and stopped after I got down to 189- now am back. Once I saw 2** on the scale again I knew I had to come back, so here I am at 196.8 lbs. Feel free to add me as well!
  • redhotsc
    redhotsc Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You may add me if you would like. I started losing weight (unsupported) last June when I weighed in at 236. I joined MFP the beginning of February (after losing 16 pounds) when I weighed 220. I have lost another 16 since then. So, current weight= 204. But I can see that line to get past the 200 mark. I would love to help you stay motivated!
  • ashleeei
    ashleeei Posts: 35
    Options
    Not sure if its been mentioned already... and I don't have the time right now to read all the current comments... BUT if you don't already. Go on instagram and follow some people who are currently or already finished their weight loss journeys! THEY motivate my a lot!!
  • chasky
    chasky Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Everybody, please add me as a friend.
  • Panaru
    Panaru Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I started over again after having a bad year last year.. Last year around this time I was 270ish.. I was having a hard time with depression and stress and just went off the wagon with food intake.. In March I had to step on a scale for the first time in almost a year.. It was shocking and made me realize I had to stop the stress eating. I came in at 306. I've been taking things day by day now for about 6 weeks and I'm down 22lbs. I'm still huge and I can hardly tell I've lost anything. But the weekly loss has slowed down now and I'm now in the long road of eating better and playing the waiting game.

I just try and keep around a 1500cal diet and do meal replacements when I'm feeling blue and don't want to cook. A lot of people don't like things like slimfast but for me it's helpful when I'm feeling depressed and cooking is the last thing I want to do

I look at other successes stories for a boost, it helps me feel like someday I can get their too. :)
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options
    To get to Onederland throw away hope and try and replace it with will and now. Good luck folks it is a pretty cool land, allows your muscles to recover quicker after a run or swim, your joints will not sound like a Cuban Band or Rice Krispies, and best of all, you sleep better.
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I am searching for onederland!!!! I started my journey this time at 249, and I'm down to 236. I would kill for 170 right about now!!! I feel like I could really get there!!!!! All in due time (fingers crossed)!!!!!!!
  • seismicmuffin
    seismicmuffin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I started at about 210 (I managed to keep at that weight for about 3 years). After 1 month on MFP (and 1 month before of mostly clean eating) I've lost a little over 12 lbs and I'm finally under the 200 mark. I jumped off my scale and did a little dance :)