IF this is someone's idea of a sick joke...

Options

Replies

• reese1206
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!! That is SO EXCITING!!!!!! By the way, Those are like Cat Woman's Boots ; )
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Gasp! I can't wait until something like that happens to me!
  • Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to join you as well! You go girl!
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Thank you much, my awesome MFP friends!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • caramel827
    caramel827 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    YEAH YOU!! I am so happy for you! I could just feel your excitement! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    That is freakin' awesome! You rock! congrats on your hard work.
  • nikkiloh
    nikkiloh Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :smile: great job
  • nikkiloh
    nikkiloh Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    THIS IS AWESOME!!!!! TELL ME HOW YOU DID IT?
  • frankborelli
    frankborelli Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    well-fitted slacks AND hooker boots? Well, you're making MY New Year's brighter!!!! (evil grin).

That's fantastic news and GOOD FOR YOU. That's what it's all about.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!!!! I know it may not be possible, but I would be COMPLETELY happy if I were a 5. haha
  • nuttygirl
    Options
    Don't you just love that !,may that size stay down and get lower :)
    Can't wait until I start going down in size too :)
    Joined yesterday loving this site ...how I never discovered it before I don't know
  • harls
    harls Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    That must be such a great feeling!
  • Bethany28
    Options
    Love it! Congrats! I had the same feeling last summer when I went from a 13/14 at areopostle to a 4 at American Eagle! I hope you find the perfect dress to rock with your new hott boots! :)
  • melanie92
    melanie92 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!!!! Congratulations!!! :happy:

The boots are great - good luck finding the dress!!
  • mjm2011
    mjm2011 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I am in a 12/14 and hopefully I will post something like this next year. Fantastic job!

899471.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • ducky0219
    Options
    I just joined MyFitnessPal... this was the first post I read... WOW, you inspired me!!!!
  • dgilner
    dgilner Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I love love love it!! WTG! Have super fun in your rockin new boots - i have the feeling you will blow your husband over no matter WHAT you pick out!
  • alitarose
    alitarose Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I can see why your so excited, I would be too!! I'm just starting my journey away from 14-16 andI want to be my ideal weight and holding at this time next year. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • Sarahbear83
    Sarahbear83 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I love, love, love Maurices too and am maxing out my card because every time I get new clothes I lose more weight. (Thank goodness for ebay). I'm worried about fitting into their straight sized jeans because they're juniors and I am a hippy gal. I may have to just get tops and shoes and accessories from there after I've gotten smaller, but maybe they'll fit.
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    Hey all!! I just posted my blog entry for today!! I am so excited and can't contain my happiness!!!

IF THIS IS SOMEONE'S IDEA OF A SICK JOKE...

I'm NOT LAUGHING! Seriously.

I went to Maurice's today..my MOST FAVORITE STORE IN THE WORLD! My husband gave me a big 'ol gift certificate for Christmas to there and I went off in search for the perfect New Year's Eve outfit, to match my UBER HOT new boots!

ANYWAY, I've completely lost my point. Oh, yeah...here it comes. Well, I couldn't find any pants in my size. 5/6 must be a popular size there, because they were G O N E! So, I tinkered with the notion of trying on a 3/4. Well, my daughter started to get antsy while I was tinkering with my notions, so I grabbed a pair and headed for the dressing room. Each one of my legs slid in perfectly. I'm shaking my head in disbelief thinking.."There is NO way these are going to slide up my hips and zip comfortably!" And LO and BEHOLD, they DID! No muffin top! I ripped them off, and checked EVERY label attached to the pants. SO, I quickly ran back out and grabbed another pair of pants, different designer, different fit. AND THEY FIT TOO!!!

*GASP* *GASP* * GASP*

So, I haven't lost much weight lately, but I apparently must be losing inches. I really haven't been doing much but some running lately on my trusty old treadmill, but it MUST be paying off!!

Maurices, if this is your sick idea of a joke on me, I am NOT amused. (Just let me gloat a little while longer, ok?!?)

Girls, here is the link to my new boots...I am searching desperately for the perfect dress to knock my husband's socks off!!!!

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05423361000P

I also have to say, the reason I am so beside myself is because this time last year, I was wearing a 12/14. The smallest I'd ever been before then was between 9 and 11. This to me is incredible!

congrats! ps the boots look amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!