My biggest fear

Options

Replies

• TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    Why? Because you don't want a child or because you don't want to gain weight again? You can always lose it again. I've done it 3 times.

First of all, congrats! And no, I'm not being a sardonic *****. It's sincere. Second, not everyone can bounce back. I don't have a clue what all you did in order to lose weight, but you have to realize that some people struggle immensely with baby weight. I do.
  • Onderwoman
    Onderwoman Posts: 130
    Options
    Birds. They scare the crap out of me. I am also afraid of being attacked by a shark. I still swim at the beach, but you will never see me scuba dive, snorkel or anything like that.

Of course we wont see you scubadive or snorkel, you'll be under the water silly!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    And there's always blow jobs. I mean to prevent pregnancy. I'm a slut because I like sex (with my husband).
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    XD Your not alone. Not that I have to worry about that at the moment anyways, but I always think about getting pregnant very negatively. Not that I don't want a child in the future, but I just think about all the progress I could potentially lose..
  • tapirfrog
    tapirfrog Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Burning to death.
  • ClaudiaKho13
    ClaudiaKho13 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    If I ever decided that I wanted to have another child I would adopt. No more pregnancies for me. Just tons of sex.

hahahaha that last sentence
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Everyone is talking about babies, not babies, abortions, bjs...

and i am just over here having a paralyzing fear of sharks.
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Im terrified of getting down to my goal weight, and then getting pregnant.

if I were capable of becoming pregnant I would probably have the same one - although not my biggest
  • kerryforward
    kerryforward Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Forget you, pregnancy! Cancer, not it either! There is a spider in the farthest and most unreachable corner of the ceiling in my guest room BUILDING AN EGG SAC. This!!!!
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Getting pregnant with spiders who were fathered by a shark who attacked me after popping out of a biscuit can.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Getting pregnant with spiders who were fathered by a shark who attacked me after popping out of a biscuit can.

:laugh:
  • tgmichelleee
    tgmichelleee Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Glass Elevators...
    I have nightmares of being in the Willy Wonka elevator (at the end of the movie)
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Biggest significant fear: never finding love because I'm too introverted.

Biggest insignificant fear: spiders that can grow wings...
  • Xxoxo
    Xxoxo Posts: 233
    Options
    One of my limbs getting removed gruesomely….

Or being stabbed
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Biggest significant fear: never finding love because I'm too introverted.

Biggest insignificant fear: spiders that can grow wings...

cute
  • JenniferPlus2
    JenniferPlus2 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    LMAO
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Im terrified of getting down to my goal weight, and then getting pregnant.

Me too but I am losing weight to get pregnant so my fear is stepping into the unknown.
  • Gillixoxo
    Gillixoxo Posts: 81
    Options
    Waking up and wording what I did with my life....
  • Captain_Wobbles
    Captain_Wobbles Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I too fear getting pregnant..i would be stressing out during all trimesters wondering how in the world this thing is getting out of me. i also fear brain aneurysms,traveling by airplane, jelly fish, rejection, mall Santas, alliens, intimacy, and little people.. especially little people