***Snowflakes to Sunshine***

Options

Replies

• AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Added 2 new workout songs to my iPod... took weight & measurements today to keep myself honest until our official start (I have 2 birthday parties, a new year's party & one more family Christmas party before we start on the 1st!)

Bought veggies & low-fat dip for the new year's party - making a low-fat whole wheat veggie lasagna for the party tomorrow....

This group is gonna rock!

Thanks Krys_T!
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Please don't thank me...thank you guys for the overwhelming response to this! I know there are a ton of other challenges that you all could have joined, but you joined this one! Thank You!
  • mivitaluna
    Options
    I am so pumped!! :bigsmile:
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome! I hope I'm not too late to join.
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    So stoked!!!! Took my before pictures today :) and measurements. Can't wait to weigh in and put up goals.

I love to take my before pictures and progress with the same clothes on so you can really see the difference in the way the outfit fit. :)

Hope everyone remembers to measure themselves it is so awesome to see how many inches you actually loose :)

Will the post be up Friday to start? I am weighing myself friday because I know I will have some drinks and will be bloated Saturday LOL.
  • ucms
    ucms Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm ready!!! Two more days !!!! Yeehaw!!!
  • ymamyma
    ymamyma Posts: 227
    Options
    I'm so excited!! I can't wait for the sunshine... :smile:
  • mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    sooooooooooo excited!!!!

i think it's a good idea to have the first weigh-in this friday December 31st, i know for me the last thing i want to do on new years day is weigh/measure!
  • rshellb
    Options
    I am in!!!! I am just getting caught up on the postings. sorry!
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Love the idea of this! I'll have to post my weight on Friday 31st (I'm out on New Year's Eve and not sure how I'll be feeling on New Year's Day!!!!).
    I'm on holiday with my extended family in July and need some extra motivation!

I'm also hosting a Postcard Challenge for 2 weeks, so I'll be doing this alongside that!

Good luck everyone!
  • hollyandfudgemum
    Options
    Hello

Can I please join in :) I would like to lose 40lbs by the summer :)
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to start. I plan on taking my picture and doing measurements on 12/31.
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Can i sign up also? or am i too late ;-(
  • toandme
    Options
    I wanted to make sure I'm signed up. I didn't see my post and thought maybe it got lost in cyber space some where. Thanks for organizing this.
    -- L
  • MrsBrosco
    Options
    Count me in :wink:
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited!! I can't wait for the sunshine... :smile:

Me too! I can't wait to buy new summer clothes!
  • netter43
    netter43 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm getting geared up!!! and ready to Rock the New Year!!! :drinker: (all water, of course) :wink:
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Ok....so I am sorry to say that I can no longer add anyone else to the challenge. Everyone that has asked me up to this point, I have added...I just can't add anymore to the list, as we have over 100 participants....

For those who missed, the deadline...I am sorry but I hope that you will still be cheering us on! Also, this isnt to say that you can't be doing the challenge right along with the rest of us!
  • jslmom1
    jslmom1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank you for getting us started, I can't wait to start!!!
  • dkbstill
    Options
    Omg! Almost missed the new post. Already signed up and I am in of course. So excited!