Who on here is gay/bisexual? :)

Options

Replies

• wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    My first long term relationship (over a year) was with a woman. My current long term relationship is with a man. I'm not really attracted to strangers, men or women. I've never seen a picture of someone and thought, "I would love to sleep with that person." I only get that sexual desire after I know for a fact that the other person wants me in some way. Maybe this phenomenon has a name. If it does, I've never taken the time to figure it out. The fact that I'll have sex with either a man or a woman seems to make me bisexual though despite the fact that the label means little to me or the person I'm with.

Very well said...it doesn't define you.
  • serenehumility
    Options
    I mean, everyone is at least little gay right? ;)
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I mean, everyone is at least little gay right? ;)
    They're confused. They're only confused since people started telling them that they were!
  • Zaftique
    Zaftique Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Bisexual
    Bilingual
    Bipedal
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Bisexual
    Bilingual
    Bipedal
    Not ambidextrous? Shame..
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    <pan
  • lilaak007
    lilaak007 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    well I am tri (lingual)
    Showoff :grumble: :laugh:

muahahaha:bigsmile:
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Why does everyone have to go around throwing labels on everything?

I like it because it makes you so obviously uncomfortable.

It takes a lot more than that to make me uncomfortable, but thanks for reading so much into that silly, rhetorical and nearly meaningless question.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

How does what other people do in terms of labeling their sexuality affect you?

How does my asking an obviously rhetorical question affect you?

Oh, that was being obvious?

Was it not obvious?

Not unless obvious is synonymous with ambiguous.

I suppose in some alternate universe it wouldn't be obvious. Probably in the alternate universe of MFP where everything is deadly serious and literal.

> The opportunity to make ambiguously gay duo joke.

> Your head.
  • SunofaBeach14
    Options

Was it not obvious?

I suppose in some alternate universe it wouldn't be obvious. Probably in the alternate universe of MFP where everything is deadly serious and literal.

> Your head.

Don't quit your day job
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    If it will help my weightloss goals I am willing to try anything.

Well it could certainly help with your protein intake
  • Kate
    Kate Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Why do gay people feel the need to advertise the fact?

1) You can quite easily avoid all gay pride if it irks you. When you see rainbows, go the other way. When you see gay threads, don't click them.

2) Why do (a lot) of straight men feel the need to have posters of sexy women on their walls?

3) Why do (a lot) of straight men comment on women sexually that they don't know at all (e.g, she's hot, smacking women's *kitten*, 'i'd **** her til she couldn't walk, etc)

4) What is so perverse about a group of people who you don't know, and who don't care to know you, discussing their common sexuality for a sense of community and belonging? It's no different than "Who likes chess?" - it has NOTHING to do with you, it effects you in NO way, and you SELECTED to be in this thread to view 'advertising.'

5) Why do (a lot) of straight women go to bars and throw scenes when men start stripping?

6) Why do (a lot) of straight women frolick around men like little lovey-doves?

7) Why do people flirt?

8) It's none of your business, if you don't like it, go away.

Well I happen to be heterosexual and your 2-7 are just as objectionable to me as gay people flaunting their preferences.Bad behavior is bad behavior. I have no interest in hearing about or seeing anyone's sexual behavior which should be a private matter.
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    I'm pisexual! Does that count? No? K.

Cherry-Blueberry-Pie-410x410.jpg

in4 pie :love:
  • SunofaBeach14
    Options

It takes a lot more than that to make me uncomfortable, but thanks for reading so much into that silly, rhetorical and nearly meaningless question.

It's clear how little you care by your constant posting and replying. Not to mention posting in the thread in the first place. Clearly you are entirely unaffected and above all of it.

Now hit refresh again. Because you don't care.

I will agree with you though, what you post is silly and meaningless.

You seem angry. Not sure why. I didn't say that I didn't care, only that I'm not uncomfortable. Believe it or not I do care. Strongly. Probably not the way you think either, as you seem to have assumed quite a bit about me, but it's interesting how such a silly statement can illicit this kind of response.
  • GhostriderMav
    GhostriderMav Posts: 308 Member
    Options

It's clear how little you care by your constant posting and replying. Not to mention posting in the thread in the first place. Clearly you are entirely unaffected and above all of it.

Now hit refresh again. Because you don't care.

I will agree with you though, what you post is silly and meaningless.

You seem angry. Not sure why. I didn't say that I didn't care, only that I'm not uncomfortable. Believe it or not I do care. Strongly. Probably not the way you think either, as you seem to have assumed quite a bit about me, but it's interesting how such a silly statement can illicit this kind of response.

I'm guessing to find a friend or someone with some one in common to talk to. People post on here looking for other dad's, or looking for female friends who lift, that is ok but this isn't?
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Was it not obvious?

> Your head.

Don't quit your day job

You assume I work.
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    If it will help my weightloss goals I am willing to try anything.

Well it could certainly help with your protein intake

Actually, it's mostly carbs. Keep your macros in mind and maybe adjust prior days to reflect this new knowledge.
This discussion has been closed.