Insecuritys*spelling lol

Oompa_Loompa
Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
So I dont know why but like whenever one of my boyfriends friends starts dating a girl who is like WICKED pretty..i get like all insecure and jealous and feel like i look like a cow. Im like afraid my boyfriend is going to think that they are prettier than me maybe? lol I dunnooo. Im crazy

Replies

• ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Not crazy at all girl......I am the same.......always have been......it sucks......
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    *like* :laugh:
  • ur pretty u shouldnt feel like that . u go girl
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    I think it's only natural for us women to get a bit jealous. I always have been this way. I've always been the 'cute' one...not the pretty one, not the stop traffic one, not the sexy one...just the cute one.
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    I think it's only natural for us women to get a bit jealous. I always have been this way. I've always been the 'cute' one...not the pretty one, not the stop traffic one, not the sexy one...just the cute one.

Me too. But this girl is a MISS USA contestant lol I CANT COMPETE WITH THAT!
  • your not the only one!!!! =)
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Eah.......Miss USA contestants are overrated.......all that big hair and makeup......Keep your head up girl....
  • Ladies, if a man loves you, pretty women are just like paintings on someone else's wall, we look at them, but we do not want to take them and hang them at our own house. Give us a little more credit.

Love Charlie.
  • wtlw
    wtlw Posts: 10
    I have been like this my whole life but my goal is to be happy with myself and see that it is okay that people are out there that look like Miss America... You are very pretty and have some insecurities... that is normal for everyone to some degree but confidence will win over looks in the long run. I have to keep telling that to myself every day I look in the mirror. :)
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Ladies, if a man loves you, pretty women are just like paintings on someone else's wall, we look at them, but we do not want to take them and hang them at our own house. Give us a little more credit.

Love Charlie.

Oh Charlie......if we could only see that ourselves.....sigh...............
  • Not everyone will view her or anyone else on the same beauty scale as you will or do. What I find beautiful in a woman has very little to do with how she physically appears. The hottest girl I know is the mother of 4 wonderful children, is a size 10 and she is what most would call a bit odd looking. I am not a lesbian either, but if I was she is who I would want.
  • OGFleabag
    OGFleabag Posts: 137 Member
    He may look, but he is with you. I don't normally get jealous of other chicks, just because I know how much my husband loves me. Now, there have been occasions, and it was definitely my insecurities about myself at that time that caused it.

You are beautiful.

Eah.......Miss USA contestants are overrated.......all that big hair and makeup......Keep your head up girl....

gallons upon gallons of makeup. ugh. 5 gallon drum of hairspray. this would not make me feel pretty...it would make me feel heavy. Do you think they make them put on the barbie perma grin before they apply makeup so it doesn't crack?
  • Ladies, if a man loves you, pretty women are just like paintings on someone else's wall, we look at them, but we do not want to take them and hang them at our own house. Give us a little more credit.

Love Charlie.

Oh Charlie......if we could only see that ourselves.....sigh...............

well,just for the record...I think you are smoking hot yourself.:flowerforyou:
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Thanks Charlie:blushing:
    @sarafleas......and it seems that all that gunk would melt in all the bright lights...........
    However....I have never really been jealous of the USA pageant type girls......but Runway Models and high fashion models.......make me feel revolted with myself......
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Be confident. If a pretty face can steal your mate away, then that mate was not a keeper. Jealousy/insecurity is such a waste of time.
  • Thanks Charlie:blushing:
    @sarafleas......and it seems that all that gunk would melt in all the bright lights...........
    However....I have never really been jealous of the USA pageant type girls......but Runway Models and high fashion models.......make me feel revolted with myself......

they make me feel fat....they make my broomstick feel fat too.:explode:
  • I feel the EXACT same way. I have a friend that I don't normally hang out with if my Husband is around....because of MY stupid insecurities. I HATE feeling this way. I know my Husband loves me but I feel like there are WAYYYY more beautiful women myself and struggle. It's the way the media portrays beauty. I have to remind myself that he LOVES me and finds me Beautiful daily.....You are VERY pretty by the way ; )
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 22,031 Member
    Be confident. If a pretty face can steal your mate away, then that mate was not a keeper. Jealousy/insecurity is such a waste of time.

This. There will always be someone prettier. Don't waste your time worrying about things you can't do anything about. Use that time for something more productive, like loving that boyfriend you have with you right now!
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member

They often have a case of the "crazies" too :smokin: :laugh:
  • I think that all women can get that way. I know I'm guilty of it myself, but you are beautiful and your boyfriend is with you because he thinks so too.
This discussion has been closed.