Looking for new and active friends

Options

Replies

• DaddyBeejay
    Options
    Always looking for new "Active" friends myself! FR Sent, along with a few others from your thread!!
  • OhioTallGuy
    Options
    I am back here once again and like most need all of help I can get! Good luck in your journey! Please anyone feel free to add me as well!
  • IPMM
    IPMM Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am new also. Well, it's been almost a month and I figured I could start adding friends to keep me motivated. I wouldn't mind connecting with people who are in similar situations where we can motivate each other.
  • serendipitys1003
    serendipitys1003 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Me too, me too! I definitely need some friends :-)
  • jchap389
    jchap389 Posts: 54
    Options
    I'd love all the friends/support I can get:) Bring on the friends requests:)
  • jessilynnwilson
    jessilynnwilson Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am on a fresh start, looking for friends to help motivate me! Add me if you like! Thanks!

Jessica
  • mikedenali
    mikedenali Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Add me too! Looking for active friends to help keep me on course
  • povic1705
    povic1705 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Be free to add me
  • michelle29holmes
    michelle29holmes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a stay at homeschool mom....always home! Looking for friends as well. Looking forward to seeing all your posts.
  • seashell709
    seashell709 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me. I'm turning 30 in july and I'm always on MFP. I allow myself to actually eat and don't deprive myself. I'm always on MFP several times a day to check in our update my log.
  • mandamerlot
    mandamerlot Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Stay at home mommy, I log daily, exercise 5-6 times a week and my diary is open :)
  • vasairiah
    vasairiah Posts: 5,187 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm active and log daily. I love to chat about eating healthy and life in general.
  • jillanne413
    jillanne413 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for the same! New to MFP and just started tracking.... Much more fun to have people to share it all with. Feel free to add me as well! Good luck to all. :smile:
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me :) I'm active daily
  • fitfor40tx
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!! Anyone is welcome! Took a little break from MFP but now ready to rock!
    I log in daily!! :)
  • startoff2014
    startoff2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oh ...Thanks a looot to "craftydoll" who started the thread...I've been seacrhing for profiles similar to mine and now able to send couple of frn requests. :). Hope this turns out to be a wonderful and healthy journey :). As a first timer a little hesitant and worried to be on forums :(
  • say_pocket
    say_pocket Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me! 24 years old. On a 81 day logging streak. Trying to be more active and supportive on my news feed.
  • Twignasty
    Twignasty Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Love this! All my friends are inactive now and I need all the positive energy I can get! Add me! :D
    This is better than Facebook..so much motivation!!
  • TheWorstHorse
    Options
    Could use a few more friends as I move into that dangerous zone of "I am making pretty good progress I can slack off a little and no harm done, right?" ... I log and check in at least once daily. Free free to add me.
  • dilemma64
    Options
    Would love to be friends! I also have a problem with binge eating...especially chocolate! feel free to add me!