Replies

• sllida
    sllida Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    any one is free to add me
  • Peacockbutterfly
    Peacockbutterfly Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am constantly dealing with my sugar addiction. I've been consistently logging since I started a couple of months ago and am very interested in and active with my friends on my news feed. My diary is open to my friends. Anyone looking for more support can add me! Having the support makes all the difference.
  • hamstermom123
    hamstermom123 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends, too, and encourage anyone to add me to grow their support system, too! About two years ago I got pretty fit - worked out regularly, had a trainer, ate better, etc...then I started to slip and a tiny slip turned into a huge slide downward. I'm here trying to get fit and healthy again and looking for friends who can help me do that!
  • briannashaw_
    briannashaw_ Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I've added some of you! I will be more than happy to help any of you, so anyone is welcome to add me!
  • yallllah
    yallllah Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for active & talkative friends on MFP, too! Anyone is welcome, but if you're around my stats or age, especially so. (23 years old; CW: 54kg, CBF%: 25; → GW: 51 kg, GBF%: 22)

I use fitbit, log everyday, weigh my food, etc. However, I'm going on a vacation starting in a week and I'm going to need everyone around me to keep myself tracking even when I'm not the one making the food!

Send me a message if you'd like to cheer each other on. :)

PS. I live in Asia, so it looks like I live in the future sometimes.
  • cashcash12
    cashcash12 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-):flowerforyou:
  • hferrel19
    hferrel19 Posts: 13
    Options
    looking for as many friends as I can just started 4 days ago. Home to lose 30lb.
  • luzdelua
    luzdelua Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for new friends!

I am on a 46 day streak (every day since I started) and log even when I binge eat, hehe.

Feel free to add me!
  • dregalicious
    dregalicious Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi guys & dolls!! I'm new here! I just need a boost. I'm sure I can get all the support I need here to lose body fat! Please add me!! I could use pointers on how to start using supplements and of course healthy snacks. ;) Gracias!!
  • terra_lynne07
    Options
    Hi there! I know some people don't like adding people as young as I am (18) however I would love the support and plan to log in daily from here on out. My food diary is also open to friends, so hopefully that helps. Anyone can add! :D
  • Jenettpurvis
    Options
    I am also looking for more friends to keep me motivated. I had added a few from facebook, but all but 1 have stopped using the app. I get so tired of just seeing all the unhealthy influences on my facebook anymore. I would love to have more people who are trying to be healthy also. :)
  • SarahVibe
    Options
    Hi there! I too would love some motivation from others and to motivate them as well! I have been watching what I eat for the past 2..almost 3 weeks. But, last weekend I sort of fell off the wagon. I almost didn't start up again because...as crazy as this is...I kept feeling like My Fitness Pal would be disappointed in me, lol! I am getting back into my healthy eating routine, after a good 3 day binge out, but am really looking for some exercise motivation!

I love being active but have not been incredibly active in a while. I would love some advice on any fun activities that others find to be useful / enjoyable! I do not want to feel like I am killing myself, I just want to change my lifestyle and open the door to all of the fun ways I can stay in shape! In other words, love my body, not hate it :)

Please feel free to add me if you have some good ideas, would like some motivation / support, and would help encourage positivity, even if I slip up here and there, and I promise to do the same!
  • TIFFANYLEIGHSMITH
    TIFFANYLEIGHSMITH Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm not new to MFP but have not been consistent about logging in and tracking in the past. Wanting to change that. Looking for motivation and support as well, feel free to add me. :)
  • wishflower
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm active everyday.
  • rhosyn2
    rhosyn2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! Sounds so much like me! (Including the retracking today) (but just no kids - not yet!)

Please add me, I would love to support you.
  • oohmarilou
    oohmarilou Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Been using MFP on and off since 2011 with great results! But I'm just now starting to expand my fitspiration network so feel free to add me! I'm pretty good about logging and my diary is open. Good luck with your transformations. :)
  • emblu
    emblu Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I stupidly hyper git. Rugby, running, cycling, hula hooping, poi.......oh the list of daftness goes on :laugh:
    Its all good fun just I have issues with the food side of life (you know the one, where it somehow manages to disappear into my mouth lol)
    Anyway my diary is open for critacism and I've just wrecked my 200+ streak on here by buggering off camping at the weekend, still I'm active on here:smile:
    Always looking for friends who support and are generally awesome, so feel free to add me x
  • 86sarahb
    86sarahb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my diary is open for food ideas. :drinker:
  • Drdisney
    Drdisney Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, feel free to add me. I have been on MFP for a while and still have a ways to go. Seems like I have stayed on MFP longer than most of my friends, so I could use some new ones to keep up the support system.
  • jessicalev0727
    jessicalev0727 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I could use more fit friends as well. I am a mother of a 2 year old and also am trying to kick this suga habbit. Feel free to add me :)