Introduction

Options
Hi-my name is Anne and I live in Virginia. I am a mommy to 2 young children and they keep me busy! I am here to lose 10-15 lbs as that would put me in a healthier bracket. I gained 50+ after delivering my daughter in Nov. 2008 and lost all that wieght (on www.myfooddiary.com) by June 2009. I really would like to lose about 10+ more. I joined myfitnesspal as it seemed similar to myfooddiary.com though there is no fee. I am fairly active as I run 3-4 x week (about 20 to 25 miles) a week and build in strength training as well. I am glad to have found this site and hope to connect with others as I re-start this journey. Oh, and I joined tonight so I am making tomorrow as day #1!

Anne :smile:

Replies

• daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Hi Anne and welcome to the site :) With all that running and strength training you do, you should hit that goal in no time. Good luck to you.
  • acarter72
    acarter72 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! I love to eat and running gives me the extra calories but I still need to stay in those limits. It is great to be here and would love to add you as a "friend" too! Good luck to you with your weight loss goals as well! Anne :)
  • joycechastity2
    Options
    Welcome!! I just started today too. I wish you the best of luck:happy:
  • acarter72
    Options
    Best of luck to you too!!! Anne :flowerforyou:
  • acarter72
    Options
    OK, I have a "newbie" question. I want to post a topic/question but do not see an icon/picture to click on to create my own topic. Help me-thank you!