***Snowflakes to Sunshine***

Options

Replies

• forgiven4life
    Options
    Can't wait to get started! I'm going to shine this summer, hopefully in my very first bikini!:wink: ROTFL!!! :laugh:
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have any recommendations for HRM's?? Im looking to get one and would love your input! Thanks :smile:
  • ComfortFoodAddict
    ComfortFoodAddict Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Glad I found this post. I was searching... so glad my 2 cents kicked in and said "just go to Krys_T page" lol..... See you all in the morning! I am so scared to see my starting number! Gonna try and talk my bf into taking my gross pictures tonight. No sucking in everyone! No chin tilting. No bent knee poses. lol.... gotta do it right :D
  • tissyazd
    tissyazd Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    So ready! I did a lose 50 by Christmas challenge and lost 44. I totally am proud of myself for that and hoping for another 40 when it's time to pick out a swim suit! Plus my brother in law is getting married at the end of May. AND, it will be a year on MFP anniversary for me! I need to be kept accountable all! Keep me going!!
  • dinareed
    dinareed Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am so excited to start! I took my before picture this morning (yuck) and will take measurements and weight tomorrow.
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Taking my before pics tonight or tomorrow....not looking forward to that, but seeing the progress in a few months is going to feel GREAT!
  • hollyandfudgemum
    Options
    No worries!!
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Are we taking measurements too or just weight loss?
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have any recommendations for HRM's?? Im looking to get one and would love your input! Thanks :smile:

I have a polar F6 which I love - you do have to wear a chest strap (which seriously you cannot feel) - this gives you more accurate readings. It "talks" to the machines at the gym - so the heart rate display on the treadmill etc. shows my actual heart rate. Tells you how many calories you burned, etc.

I got "apple green" but a year later it does show a bit of unwashable dirt - so I'd recommend black...
  • Rocking_Robin
    Rocking_Robin Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to this too! I am new to MFP and have never joined a group, how do I find the page for this when it is up?
  • dkbstill
    Options
    Ready to go! Doing zumba today too......
  • CassieH818
    Options
    Friend request Krys_T and she will post the threads and let you know on the MFP "wall" when it's up!
  • glittersoul
    Options
    Can't wait, will take my pictures and measurements tomorrow .... Good Luck to everyone participating :)
  • Lindac67241
    Options
    Wow! Now I have got to get my pics together.:glasses:

HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]3294492.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I absolutely love this!!

ETA: nvm, seen it's too late good luck everyone, think I'm going to create a challenge myself! :)
  • givprayz
    givprayz Posts: 328
    Options
    I already did pics, weight and measurements (though I'm not sure you are keeping track of those.) I will be leaving town tomorrow, be home just overnight the 1st, then not home till late the 3rd, so I'll start us off:

Weight: 180
    Height: 5'8", chest 102cm, waist 90cm, hips 111.5cm, Thighs R64/L65cm, upper arms 33.5cm
    Goal: 7lb per month and a size 8 for summer!
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • CassieH818
    Options
    I feel so clueless!!! What is this "bump" stuff?! :laugh:
  • eff8710
    eff8710 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Can I join this?? This sounds like exactly what I need!!! How do I join?
  • Kaylasmom
    Kaylasmom Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I also do not know what "bump" means....