Around 100lbs to Lose

Options
2»

Replies

• liannap
    liannap Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Jessii and I am a 25 year old housewife with way too much time on my hands and a lot of weight to lose.
    I'm starting off with Wii Fit Plus so far because I started this on the long weekend and haven't been able to do more than check out gym websites. Looking to start at a gym soon, but happy the in-laws could lend me their Wii Fit Plus and Wii balance board.

Started at 298lbs and lost 4lbs so far, so I am at 294lbs and have a goal of 205lbs (first goal).

I'm looking for other members who are in the same boat, and I am hoping to start a circle of weight loss buddies for motivation and support. :smile:
    Hi Jessii, welcome to MFP. Although I am not your age group, I would still like to reply to your post. I noticed that you joined in April and you have already lost 4lbs; that's good going.
    If I can give you any advice: check in daily - every check in day is added and it is fun to see the number of your check in days rise. Secondly, take time to record everything that you eat, everything. Thirdly, take time each day to pick out some blogs to read, navigate this wonderful site and read about groups. Don't join too many groups as it will take up too much time to record whatever you have to record or do for every group. Make a commitment that you can stick to. I wish you well.
    Cheers
    Lianna
  • Dschnei475
    Dschnei475 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I started out around the same at 295 February 2nd down to 250 as of today. I added you :)
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    me too, anyone feel free to add me!

I'm April my starting weight was 276 (i'm 5'6 and 34 years old now) currently at 262.6 as of last weigh in..... got triple digits to lose also :drinker:

LETS DO THIS!
  • feliscatus84
    feliscatus84 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Melissa and I also have a lot of weight to lose! I've already lost about 24lbs since January. It's tough and it's work but I think we can do it! Feel free to add!