anyone take green tea capsules

Options
Hi im wondering if they are worth taking? I dont like tea so cant drink it thanks :-)

Replies

• Alyssawinter1221
    Options
    I take them and ginger root capsules. I'm not sure if they do anything.. Lol.
  • hayleysenior
    Options
    Thanks guys im going to give them ago. Im not expecting miracles but hoping they help :-)
  • asciiqwerty
    asciiqwerty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    nope but i do drink quite a lot of green tea (helps with water consumption too) and eat a lot of ginger, chilly and garlic in my meals

i'm one of *those* who go for, why pay someone to put something i like eating into a pill, when it's cheaper and simpler just to eat it in thefirst place
  • jonthetrain
    jonthetrain Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just finished a 6 week supply of l-carnatine and green tea capsules, Didnt notice any benifit at all.
  • Jestinia
    Jestinia Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    nope but i do drink quite a lot of green tea (helps with water consumption too) and eat a lot of ginger, chilly and garlic in my meals

i'm one of *those* who go for, why pay someone to put something i like eating into a pill, when it's cheaper and simpler just to eat it in thefirst place

I drink it as well. Bonus, hot liquid helps my sinuses during allergy season (a little anyway) and having something to sip at all day helps that mouth hunger thing.
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    Nope. Nope. Nope.

You're better off spending your money on some fresh produce.