5'9ish girls looking to be around 70kgs/150pounds

Options
13»

Replies

• mzbek24
    mzbek24 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9", currently just under 74, but hoping to get to around 65.
  • mufffinn
    mufffinn Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and my goal weight is ~120 pounds
    Wait sorry I didn't read the GW just the height ignore my comment I don't know how to delete this..
  • faithcaitlin
    faithcaitlin Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and 180ish right now.

From 16-20 I was 145... then I kinda lost myself. Very much looking forward to getting back down to 150!
  • CatyaKiller
    CatyaKiller Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and looking to be around 165.... that's close, right?? :D
  • stephaniehiebert1
    stephaniehiebert1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm 5'9'' and my happy place for weight is 150 lbs. Right now I'm 162 lbs. I just started a new workout program called Bikini Body Mama 3 days ago. I decided I'd better get back to counting my calories so all the hard work I'm doing with the workouts won't be in vain. 2 years ago I actually got down to 144 lbs. Hadn't been that weight since I was 19. I was so excited and of course planned to maintain that weight. Slowly started creeping up and up. Would love to get back there, but most of all want to maintain a healthy mindset. Working very hard to combat my all or nothing mentality. Would love some accountability along the way. :)
  • MrsTaraDStringer
    MrsTaraDStringer Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'10" start weight was 187.5lbs, currntly weigh 179.5lbs and i want to get down to 145lbs by the 26th July as that's my wedding day, though before that would be brilliant. I'm aiming on 1lb per week but have to be off exercise this week due to exercise; I intake 1350kcal a day and most days I burn just under 500
  • AtticWindow
    AtticWindow Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody, I'm 5'9 and pushing 190 lbs - my goal is 165, but I'd also be happy around 170; fitness is a bigger goal of mine than numbers, and I was in good shape the last time I was between 165 and 170, so that's what I'm aiming for. I know that's a little higher than some of the goal weights of people here, but I just joined and am looking for buddies, so feel free to add me!
  • tinamariecleg
    tinamariecleg Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Same goals. I am 5'9" and looking to be close to 150