Take your brat to work day

Options
2»

Replies

• Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen any brats today! I would not bring my son yet, he would not be able to handle the boredom. My daughter is 13, and REALLY wanted to come in with me, but she has her state testing today and couldn't miss it.

I used to take her to work with me a few times a year at my last job. She loved it, and was always well behaved. I always had her do the stuff that drove me nuts like filing and sorting paperwork, stapling receipt packets, etc. :laugh:
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I've shut the door. Last year, someone's kids looked through my desk, used my highlighters to draw their mom a nice picture and left the caps off. And then they proceeded to play with my action figures and didn't put them back. It took me weeks to find Mjolnir, Thor's hammer.

I probably should've stopped writing after the thing about the highlighters.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    My mom took me to work one year. It was fun!

I got to play on a typewriter and all her coworkers gave me candy!!

My employer doesn't participate, but they let us bring our kids for the company Christmas party.
  • bonkosaurusrex
    Options
    I think it sucks if you work in an office and don't do anything but sit at a desk all day. Luckily my job is cool, so I like to take my daughter to work for a bit to see what I do, then back to school.
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I work from home so everyday is take your kid to work day for me.
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    MjAxMi0wMDFkMmEwZDYzNzczNjE0.png
  • Aparz1
    Aparz1 Posts: 949
    Options
    I'm hosting :( 600 employees in out building... Lots of kids!!
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    1f75a4cc7d16a7b8c463b25424b8bdb96d_517858bf53983.png