1st round of Insanity done!! Insane!

Options
13»

Replies

• lauraashley09
    lauraashley09 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I'm so inspired by everyone on here!!
  • dsendre
    dsendre Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Way to push yourself to the end of Insanity. I'm currently doing the opposite by doing T25 after I completed Insanity. Your results are awesome! Way to go!
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I recommend taking a 3-4 week break before doing a next round. The break can be another workout plan if you like. I did insanity back to back for a year and at the end of the year I went to a doctor and he said I almost have no cartilage in my knees any more. Insanity is great but it will ruin you if you do to much of it.

Anyway, at the end of the day it is your body though so do what ever you want lol. Cheers!
  • lauraashley09
    Options
    I recommend taking a 3-4 week break before doing a next round. The break can be another workout plan if you like. I did insanity back to back for a year and at the end of the year I went to a doctor and he said I almost have no cartilage in my knees any more. Insanity is great but it will ruin you if you do to much of it.

Anyway, at the end of the day it is your body though so do what ever you want lol. Cheers!

Sorry to hear about your cartilage! Thanks for the heads up. I am going to finish this second round and take a little break before getting into Turbofire or Asylum
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Looking great Laura. Feeling great is better though! Keep working hard.
  • itsDapps
    itsDapps Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    well done laura great motivation for me to stick to my round :-)
  • lauraashley09
    Options
    well done laura great motivation for me to stick to my round :-)

you can do it! :)
  • DaniDC28
    DaniDC28 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look FAB!!
  • Sharon5913
    Sharon5913 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    WOW. No other way to say it, but WOW!!! You look fabulous, you should be very proud of yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • thepunner
    Options
    Wow good job! I'm just starting my last week. I've only lost about 10 lbs or so, but I've definitely firmed up a lot. I'd believe it about the knees. Not sure what to do with myself when it's over?
  • Jarahal
    Jarahal Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    That is crazy, very good job!
  • FitMe758
    FitMe758 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding-- you are going to be stunning in your wedding dress!!
  • lauraashley09
    Options
    aww thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!