Best Workout Music....EVER!

Options
1235»

Replies

• karmabear06
    karmabear06 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Pandora or iHeart radio... I have created my own stations with mixes upbeat 80's to today hip hop/rap as well as rock/metal/grunge it all depends on my mood from day to day but Brittney Spears, Pitbull, Kesha, Fergie and Katy Perry are in my top 5.
  • jec285
    jec285 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Trap music all day everyday

It's sorta like urban dubstep. Pandora has a trap station, give it a try.
  • MrsG31
    MrsG31 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Trap music all day everyday

It's sorta like urban dubstep. Pandora has a trap station, give it a try.

Hmm..will check it out.
  • alyjb1121
    alyjb1121 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    They do suggest getting some beats that make you move. I am not a huge music person BUT I have been listening to some bangin country that makes me dance in my car so I figured hey why not get an iPod shuffle and put some tunes on it and try it when I work out. Can't hurt right?

Since I am also a country girl here is just part of my best country workout list:
    anything by Eric Chruch with a beat such as "drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke" (which is not the best for a healthy lifestyle haha but it's a good song with some beat), "Hell on the Heart", "How Bout You", "Creepin", "keep On", "Lotta Boot Left to Fill"
    Brantly Gilbert-"kick it in the sticks", "bottoms up", "country must be country wide"
    Jarrod NIemann got me to run today, which i never run, with "I can drink to that all night"
    Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan & Eric Church- "The Only Way I Know"
    Crawford County-"Work for Whiskey"

this list makes me sound like an alcoholic....haha.

Pistol Annie's-"Hush Hush", "Takin' Pills"

Basically anything that is country that makes me want to scream while singing it (if i weren't in the gym anyway) or makes me want to punch someone in the face. :flowerforyou:
  • kristenrae92
    Options
    Remember the Name - by Fort Minor

It's a great song to run to.
  • alyjb1121
    alyjb1121 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Add some of the Georgia men!! Jason Aldean, Brantley Gilbert, Zac Brown Band, Kip Moore (if you want country), and you can always look up some workout mixes that are already made and get them. They usually have a pretty good beat and mix of songs :)

Personally I like metal because it gives me the aggression to kick through my workouts. :glasses:

How could I forget Zac Brown Band? Thanks!

i forgot him too! and i am listening to him now... :)
    and brantly gilbert has some of that aggression, just sayin'. love him, kinda scared of him. haha.
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    The Killers
  • JennyKCarty
    JennyKCarty Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I can't believe no one has said Girl Talk. He's a mash up artist and mixes together all sort of snippets and beats from popular (and not so popular songs). What he comes up with is amazing!
    All Day and Feed the Animals are his two most recent albums and free downloads.

http://www.illegal-art.net/girltalk/shop/index.html
  • MJ0214
    MJ0214 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hall of Fame by The Script.. LOVE it!!
  • nm212
    nm212 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Rihanna
    Black eyed peas
    David Guetta
    Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl!
    Flo Rida
    Ellie Goulding
    Bruno Mars
    Maroon 5
    Lady Gaga
    The Offspring
    Benny Banassi
    Christina Aguilera- Fighter!
    Niki Manaj
    Ke$ha
  • fairyface87
    fairyface87 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I mostly love working out to really cheesy oldskool, stuff like N-Trance, Set You Free or Rachel Wallace, Tell Me Why :happy: The Prodigy and Faithless are always a winner too!
    On the flipside I love a good, angry Slipknot session! Depends how I'm feeling but both do the job!
  • lajohnson1959
    lajohnson1959 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm dating myself but...
    I like MeatLoaf - the songs are long and fast.
    Poison, Guns and Roses, Tina Turner

Jennifer Lopez

Then some American Idol -
    Blake Lewis
    Jordan Sparks

And even MerciMe and Mandesa.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Remember the Name - by Fort Minor

It's a great song to run to.

man I haven't seen/heard of the "Fort Minor" since I was in college- so early 2000's bringing me back!!!

love seeing *kitten* in here- that's such a moto song- not even sure why- there is another one by them I like- OH- Adrenalyze- kind of fun.

She's so effed- I love it.
  • megmo1985
    megmo1985 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    For me all I need is the Ramones, but the Violent Femmes, the Clash, and the Beasty Boys (80’s) get me pumped.

Love it! I have both the Clash and The Beastie Boys on my list as well.

On my list:
    1) "Over and Over" by Hot Chip. the beat is infectious and it makes me want to run faster and dance at the same time.
    2) " Her Fantasy" by Matthew Dear. Love his voice and the beat is outstanding
    3) "Oblivion" by Grimes. She is awesome!
    4) "Wolf Like Me" by TV on the Radio. Whew. This song is blistering.
    5) "Kids" Sleigh Bells: It's loud and it pounds into your head in a good way

I also like The Black Keys when I'm lifting.

Fun post!
  • kathywygant
    kathywygant Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    for working out w/weights, I like harder rock & roll. For the treadmill or rower - or whatever cardio machine you like - I love late 70's/early 80's funk, like the Gap Band, Slave, Dazz Band, etc. Closer by Ne-Yo gets ya movin', & Milkshake by Kelis will make you shake that booty hard on the treaddie! I also found some free house/electronica music on Amazon - long songs w/strong steady beats.
  • scorpio516
    scorpio516 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    http://youtu.be/W4tVH7BPb-Q?t=47s

Don't Stop Me Now - Queen. Because Shaun of the Dead.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Flux Pavillion I can't stop for KB swings
    The Heavy- How do you like me know- for almost anything.