Halfway there! progress pic :)

Options
kwaz29
kwaz29 Posts: 190 Member
Was bored at work today and FB stalked myself waay back, and I stumbled upon this pic of myself from 2011, right when I had just joined MFP and was probably at my heaviest ever, around 219lbs. Realizing that I'm more than halfway to my goal (at 173ish now, want to get down to 145ish) made me really happy, and I wanted to post my first ever progress pics!

I can't believe it has been 3 years since I started MFP, and I have gone through many ups and downs, stalled out a few times, and learned a lot about myself in the process! I have recently started lifting and running regularly, along with eating primal/paleo,and am seeing amazing changes in my body. I can't wait for the next half of my journey :)

I also just started a separate instagram account to document my meals and exercise, so follow if you'd like! @primal_fitgirl

Edit: trying to get the picture to show up!
90fc3071-73cf-447c-b386-1f6ada296570_zps49161fe8.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!