Replies

• stillnot2late
    stillnot2late Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    creamy havarti cheese with dill
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Oreos and Chip Ahoy. I have no idea why, they are not even that GOOD! But if they are in my house I feel obligated to eat a ton of them with milk. So I don't buy them. It is odd because I don't have the same issue with homemade baked goods, no matter how delicious they are. I can have 1-2 homemade cookies and be fine but it apparently takes a dozen Oreos...what!?

Also, I am terrible about restaurant leftovers. I am more likely to just order less or leave it on my plate (even though I hate wasting food). For example, if I go out for Chinese and have 1/2 of my food left, and bring it home for "the next day" it will NOT make it to the next day. Just not gonna happen...if it is good enough to bring home, it's probably going to be eaten cold right out of the container a few hours later.
  • rexroars
    rexroars Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    French fries!! I think they are my favorite food of all time. I love them even more when they have stuff on top of them.

I cannot be around them haha I am like a ravenous wolf
  • stillnot2late
    stillnot2late Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    QUOTE: Lays potato chips - I swear there's crack in them". Ummm, so thats why? I'm an original Lays potato chip junkie, there was no need of me listing it under foods I can't be trusted around cause they are my life. Don't even try to eat another brand of chip!
  • rabblerabble
    rabblerabble Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Nuts. Yes they are a healthy snack in small portions, but I simply can't stop eating them when they are around.
  • FitMe758
    FitMe758 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Potterhouse,standing rib roast, Guiness, bacon, baby back ribs
  • mredding62
    mredding62 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    SO glad someone asked this because I was recently wondering if it was only me! Here's mine:
    ANYTHING mayonnaise-based in the fridge;
    Hummus
    Peanut Butter M&M's
  • DayByDayGetStronger
    DayByDayGetStronger Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    chips, cookies, pizza, doughnuts, junky kids' cereal. These items will be thrown away if they enter my house (when I'm feeling emotionally strong enough to do it).

I have a LapBand and whatever is dry and crunchy will go through very easily without getting clogged up. I know what my drug of choice is and it's VERY hard to go to the stores on the aisles where my "heroin" is sold.

Hubby does the food shopping so I'm not tempted. This helps a lot!

At work is a different story....My office is right next to the break room and I patrol it many times throughout the day for leftover snacks people leave behind. I'm such a freakin' junkie and I admit it.
  • IvanCasillas
    IvanCasillas Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Fresh gourmet donuts and chips & salsa
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Cheetos - the original crunchy or the natural white cheddar
    Doritos - just the nacho cheese
    Lay's - plain, salted potato chips
    Tootsie Rolls - original and fruit!
    Laffy Taffy
    Salt Water Taffy

and

Peanut Butter - I eat it by the spoonful sometimes!

That being said, I can mostly control myself with all these foods, mostly. :devil:
  • vyvanseprincess
    Options
    Cheese. One night, after a guy cancelled plans on me, I ate ~a pound of cheddar in one sitting (also drank a lot of gin and tonics, but that doesn't really fall under the category of food).
  • LVCeltGirl
    LVCeltGirl Posts: 473
    Options
    SO glad someone asked this because I was recently wondering if it was only me! Here's mine:
    ANYTHING mayonnaise-based in the fridge;
    Hummus
    Peanut Butter M&M's

Oh, I forgot about Peanut Butter M&Ms. Those are a major downfall for me too!
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Cashews. Serving size: 1 container
  • twinkles2121
    twinkles2121 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wal-Mart's Our Finest peanut butter burst cookies. I seriously cannot stop at just one or two :sad:
  • Cfkearney
    Cfkearney Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Cookies and Potato Chips. I will eat an entire container without even realizing it and I am, apparently, unable to portion out servings. Also, Ferrero Rocher (not sure of the spelling). Its like little balls of crack dipped in chocolate. I can't lay off of them.
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Oh boy.. chocolate, pizza, french fries, oreos and jalapeno potato chips!
  • stiobhard
    stiobhard Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    anything with a buffet.... esp the one at whole foods.

yes on doughnuts.... the Red Rabbit Cooperative Bakery ones. i dont care how much icing and cream filling they have im defeated.

it would happen with voodoo doughnuts as well if i lived in pdx. actually most food in portland would be a problem for me.

chinese doughnuts... the ones with sesame seeds and red bean filling inside.... resistance is few tile.

i have not figured out how to eat out or eat indian food without totally blowing it....
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Cookies or ice cream are the worse for me. I think i can be trusted though
  • ItzfitKat
    Options
    We have a type of tortilla chip in this part of Texas called Julio's. It has a chili lime (MSG) salt coating on it and it is FABULOUS. I used to be able to eat half the bag without blinking. I have worked hard to change habits over the last 7 months. but I am still afraid to go near them.
  • chiqey
    chiqey Posts: 13
    Options
    Crisps ...and homemade chips yum