Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

If the above poster sent you a FR, would you accept?

Replies

• littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Yes I believe I would!
  • OcotilloFire
    OcotilloFire Posts: 233 Member
    yup!
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Don't worry it was because I started talking about the magical 'small man syndrome' and somebody went in a huff puff lolol so no! @ little:laugh:

Oh yeah your ignorant prejudice blanket statement on your status.. I forgot about that. Yeah you and any other racist, sexist or any prejudice individuals have no place on my friends list at all. How am I even seeing this I was sure I added you to ignore as well.. Doesn't ignore list work on the forums? :grumble:

I'm not going to enter into a debate with you , you have but proved my point yet again . Nothing prejudicial about it, had you read the context. I'll make no apology for saying it and stand by it. You have a good night fighting the wrongs of the online world lol
  • fozzie500
    fozzie500 Posts: 177 Member
    already am. she's great!
  • Sure! ????????
  • saaber13
    saaber13 Posts: 597 Member
    yes
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    sure
  • Manic5781
    Manic5781 Posts: 1,491
    Everyone needs a cartoon pal in their friends list so uh huh :-)
  • MrsFlint2013
    MrsFlint2013 Posts: 49 Member
    Sure. Friends are always good. :)
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    I'm not going to enter into a debate with you , you have but proved my point yet again . Nothing prejudicial about it, had you read the context. I'll make no apology for saying it and stand by it. You have a good night fighting the wrongs of the online world lol

No debate required really and I haven't proved anything. You attack anyone and they'll usually respond appropriately.
  • Sinful_moon
    Sinful_moon Posts: 140 Member
    Heck ya!
  • niko919
    niko919 Posts: 551
    With a name like sinfull, YOU BET!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Yes I would!
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member

No debate required really and I haven't proved anything. You attack anyone and they'll usually respond appropriately.

Yup nothing prejudicial about spreading blanket hate targeting a certain race, nationality, gender, or ethnicity! Not at all.. :laugh:

Someone still doesn't understand the meaning of prejudicial, and by continually claiming so proves how big that chip rests on those small shoulders of yours ! Your issue not mine , perhaps an understanding of the words you use are in order so you don't look like a bitter man! Oh wait ... Seems like you are already there
  • niko919
    niko919 Posts: 551
    sure
  • FloyMcCaudie
    FloyMcCaudie Posts: 1,132
    Cant break the #brocode so yea
  • mum23
    mum23 Posts: 248 Member
    Yup.
  • FloyMcCaudie
    FloyMcCaudie Posts: 1,132
    Sure